Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blah

Options
  • 01-08-2002 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Last time it was on the same night as my own gig in the TBMC, so I couldn't go to it either. I heard it went well though. I'll try make this one !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 joe10speed

hey..
    someone brought this to my attention... there's not much to say really... we had a ball in sunbear.. went through the mill with record companies and decided against the whole thing lol! myself and martin(the singer) are in the midst of writing and recording some new stuff which should come out this year sometime... thanks for your interest! nice to know people remember!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by joe10speed
    hey..
    someone brought this to my attention... there's not much to say really... we had a ball in sunbear.. went through the mill with record companies and decided against the whole thing lol! myself and martin(the singer) are in the midst of writing and recording some new stuff which should come out this year sometime... thanks for your interest! nice to know people remember!

you wouldnt perchance know where i may be able to get some of that old sunbear stuff do ya? i have had a few songs on a well loved tape for years now but was never able to track down any cds :(

yeah well there were only three records ever released... one of which was an ep which is only available on peoplesound.com, which was the last thing we did( comprising remixed versions of tracks we did when we were on emi towards the end) and an album and an ep(called bits & pieces). The good people at road should be able to help you out with them.
    Good luck!
    joe chester

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

i already tried road and they told me i had no hope but to keep checking the 2nd hand shops *sniff* im just doomed to never have those cds :(

leave it with me... i'm in the uk at the moment doin some gigs but i'll check it out when i get home..

• Advertisement
Advertisement