Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The HORROR!!!!

Options
  • 01-08-2002 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Poochy is agitated!

Urgh my picture was put in the town newspaper and the county newspaper along with my name and a big description o CTYI! It sounded awful!! It made me look like a super-nerd or something!!

I hope no-one i know saw or read it.

Did it happen do anybody else????
    Goooood-Bye, Poochy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

#1: They couldn't have published your picture without your permission, so you consented to this and therefore should shut the fsck up moaning.

#2: If such a thing did appear in my town or county newspaper it would be seen by a few hundred thousand people, which is not a good thing™ and therefore will never happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

i can see your answers! :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Where are you from, or what paper was it in, because in town today, people were asking me did i see the article about the course they thought i was on, but i didn't know it was true! Ha..... the embarassment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

They have to ask permission legally but they know you're not going to take them to court over it so they don't usually bother to ask. Personal Experience.

-rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

they took one of me aswell, but if memory serves I wasnt wearing any shoes . . . but then my memory aint exactly perfect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Poochy

We'll to start, like the dumbass i did give permission but they did it a little sneakily!!

I thought they would just stick a tiny picture / note in some no-name paper!!

Well I'm from Meath

UP THE ROYALS!!!

poochy

Hahaha! Meath! I spent half the weekend in Meath, there is **** all to do but that chipper in Dunshaughlin makes a kick ass burger. Double Decker or some such, it's ****in' lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

there was a really nice chipper in Kilmore Quay in wexford, but it changed owners and now sucks.

The best chipper ever used to be Borza in Churchtown <dublin> but the owners were deported or so i hear. anyway it's closed.

curses

Haha! Vinny Borza's da owned that chipper, he used to live around here. Anyway, he moved down the country to some Ballygobackwards town in Waterford or something. And yes, that chipper rocked.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Aww, Poochy! You poor pet! What kind of thing did they say about you in the article? Has anyone said anything about it to you yet?

Ailbhe xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Ailbhe!!!!! you cute little thing!!!!
    D'you remember that time......erm.....do I actually know you????

no, really...do I?

Which Ailbhe are you talkin to? If it is me, yeah you do. We were in the same piano room at one stage, and i talked to you a bit too. If its Fishie..... well, you'll have to ask her!

oh..............!!!!! are you the singing one in the piano room or the piano one in the piano room? (makes no sense, i know..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

no. it doesnt.

singin one. i'm nicely insulted that you don't remember me. :mad: i'm sulking now. but i'm no good at that so it won't last more than 2 minutes.

Advertisement