Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A joke

Options
  • 01-08-2002 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Mind-your-own-business, Manners and Trouble are out walking in the woods one day, when Trouble gets lost. So Mind-your-own-business and Manners go to the police station. Manners waits outside, while Mind-your-own-business goes in.

"Name, please?" says the officer
    "Mind-your-own-business," says Mind-your-own-business.

"Where are your manners?!" asks the officer;
    "Outside on the doorstep," replies Mind-your-own-business.

"Are you looking for trouble?!" says the officer;
    "Well I am, as a matter of fact, how did you know?" says Mind-your-own-business! :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Next time I see the following.....

Humour - A joke - simon_partridge

.... on the front page, I'm going to make a point of IGNORING it!

Jesus, Simon - throw away the "Book of Jokes for 4 year olds", would you ?? :rolleyes:

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

LOL

i didnt want to be first to comment. thanks Tmb

"Book of Jokes for 4 year olds" :p

poor simon_partridge is getting a right roasting this week with his humour posts :D

simon_partridge, just curious, how old are you ??
    it might explain your UNIQUE humour tastes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

Well to be honest, I've always thought this one a little crap myself but I had a friend when I was a kid who thought it was really hilarious so, knowing there are some strange people who like it, I thought I'd post it.

I'm desperate to be a funny man but don't know any good jokes. Oh well :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Next time I get a good one, I'll PM ya with it then ya can post it and be "The Dude".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

F**k off, sh*t and manners where racing down the road on moterbikes when sh*t fell off, manners got off to help him up, but f**k off raced on. When f**k off was stopped by a policeman and was asked his name he replied 'f**k off', the policeman says 'wheres your manners?' so he replies 'half way down the road picking up sh*t'

Tis just as bad but i found it funny when i was about 6 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

pugsley man , i heard that joke bout 6 years ago and i still laugh at it hahah!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

where do you get all your "jokes" simon

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

That was pure sh1te so it was wee man

Advertisement