Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey kurdt

Options
  • 01-08-2002 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

my apple o-gies, but you must take my name off the list o' folks going on the pub crawl. for next wednesday i am going globetrotting, and i plan to shag more foreign sea anemones than ever before.

erm...

anyway, yes. i shan't be on the pub crawl, but cheers for d'invite. have fun, get nekked etc.

*b*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

i'm really sick of seeing all these "hey <boardsname>" posts nowadays - wtf is wrong with messaging the person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

YOU'RE wtf.

learn to ixnay on the abbrievation (which annoys the funk out of me), and perhaps i will learn to ixnay on the personal messages.

assfunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me senses a catfight coming on...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

Kopf,
    Did you're eyes just turn green or am I crazy?
    Maybe this'll solve it; 'Hey Kopf". Feel better now?

Beretta,
    Yer ma says she doesn't want tea either. Shes too busy tellin me how tea-riffic i am, she just won't leaf the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

well meaty, tell yer ma from me to stop calling me. i already told her, i don't dig hairy fat chicks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement