Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new forum suggestion

• 01-08-2002 5:27pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

is this the correct forum for suggesting a new forum?

please move this if it belongs somewhere else...

I suggest that there be a forum located titled something along the lines of rants/raves/complaints...
    sometime people just want to bitch about something and its a good way to vent...

well, its just a suggestion...let's see what the people of boards think I suppose.;)

new forum for rants and raves? 17 votes

I would defintiley post there!
    0% 0 votes
    i would not post there
    47% 8 votes
    i think it would cause problems
    11% 2 votes
    i think it would be a great place to vent or get laughs
    41% 7 votes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Isn't that what IrelandOffline is for?

S'what I use it for anyway.

adam

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well...actually I went there just now (ireland offline)and read the sticky by the mod and no you shouldnt be using that forum for the everyday general ranting that I am talking about...I would like a place to come and just complain about whatever is bothering me without worrying about the offending someone, because this is the place to come for the specific purpose of complaining about whatever it is bothering you so you cant go wrong by posting...it's healthy and sometimes others will relate and join in...it's better than holding it in any spontaneously exploding
    lol
    well, i suggest it because I have seen a lot of posts that would belong in such a forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

why is it that I think you'd provide the comic relief for this forum if it were one?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

I think it's an excellent idea! so many people here already complain about things but choose the wrong places to do it, it would be nice to see what would happen if there was a forum devoted to it, say in the after hours section.

• Advertisement
Advertisement