Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Community Forum for Soldat

• 01-08-2002 8:54pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

I would like to request a public soldat forum for the growing irish soldat community, so far we have 2 servers provided by Noog and Fuller, thanks to both, cheers guys gg. Already there is a clan called Jolk which can be found at www.jolk.tk. Many Irish players can be found playing on these servers, CTF:81.86.185.79 - DM:81.86.112.52 drop by #jolk on quakenet for the password. You can download game at http://www.clan-bse.co.uk/taz/soldat/ . The game is a basic blend of CS team play in like ctf, hardcore deathmatch akin to quake and worms with the 2d vgui. You can find the maker of soldat at http://www.soldat.prv.pl/ .

Thanking you already ;)),
    -Tazzle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

I agree entirely... Soldat > *

Also, how about running a Soldat server on the one remaining IGN Win32 box =D... Okay, maybe not...

But the community forum would be appreciated,

Ta,

noog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

can i mod it ??

i endorse this product/service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Something

endorsefied

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

((Zyox stamp of endorsement))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

icon14.gif

Btw, how the chrsit do you upgrade it?
    I have the 1.01b thing running fine (win2k Pro SP2 - nvidia GF2 28.32s - directX8.1 (4.08.01.0881))
    When I copy the files in the 1.03 update over into teh insatlled folder it gives me jip about missing textures.
    Is there another intermediate update I'm missing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

end0rs0red

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

www.clan-bse.co.uk/taz/soldat/ download soldat.zip again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

ta taz :)

The zip is 1.02b is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

the forums a good idea. dont bother getting the patch. it doesn't seem to work for most people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

the patch works fine if downloaded from here www.clan-bse.co.uk/taz/soldat/ and not the authors site, works grand for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Idiot from Cork supports proposal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Community forum approved.

John.
    --

Advertisement