Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When the going gets tough, someone hold my hamster

Options
  • 01-08-2002 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I am going to Hamsterdam on Monday and i'm not that excited. Why, you may ask, me being a teenage boy and all that. Well, The answer is, that there is a chance i MAY miss Sven's über reunion. MAY. It depends. But I wanna see Sven and hug him and then he can get me drunk and he'll............................

But seriously, am I that sexy??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

YAAAY FOR NNY!! the world would be an even sh*ttier place if it wasn't for jhonen vasquez...my god i'm depressed. :(
    on a lighter note, you damn well better be there dukman-i don't know who you are and would like to. i like people. WITH KETCHUP!! sh*t, i keep doing that with the quiet part loud and so on...
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

wel, I'd like to meet you too. You know Hugh(g@ndalf).I'm like his best friend. I've wanted to go to CTYI since 1st year but my stupid f**king parents wouln't let me take the SAT 'cause they though I'd fail. So, I kinda took it myself and passed, and went to s1 this year. I'm Garóg Holohan. by the way. I know you from around/Hugh Hugh glorifying CTYI. Dont ask why.

Yes, Jhonen is the master. But there are many other good comics out there as well. Remember that. Oh, and they cancelled Zim over in the states. But I SO want a game slave 2. I love the episode when it came out and all the craziness and the stalking...and that one where zim's house went on a rampage!!!!!

Oh, and there are good webcomics out there too.
    www.penny-arcade.com
    19991220l.jpg
    And dont be depressed, that's my job. I'm like Jesus Christ, I get depressed so I can prevent others getting down(emothionally, I do all I can to help procreation)
    Well, this is a very long rant, so i'll end iit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

if you fail to attend you will compensate with the presence of certain "others" <personification> et moi in a certain activity? hehehe... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

sf20020628.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

other comics are good. i likes sandman and lenore too. i ain't read enough of lenore though, people were supposed to lend me some but they forgot. they *will* pay. anyways...what was i talking about?...things...i'm sure i'll see you someday, it's bound to happen. :) are you sure you're not gonna be there or what? i wonder if i've seen you before...
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Roman Dirge is very very good. www.spookyland.com

Eh, I dont particularily like Sandman, I find it kinda boring. But I have no doubt Neil Gaiman rocks. And Good Omens(which he wrote with Terry Pratchett) is great.

Advertisement