Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who IS going on Saturday?

Options
  • 01-08-2002 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

St stephans green, 12 pm, august 3rd? who is going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

let's see.....i'm going in anyway at that time so I can spend the 160 euro I have. (w00t) probably on JTHM and Squee!! stuff. And that l33t A nightmare before christmas Jack action figure they got imported from japan over in forbidden planet....

I'm afraid I dont know you though, cause i was in s1. So, Itd be kinda awkward. but yeah, sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Let's see, by noon on Saturday I will probably have already worked six straight hours carrying gravel, sand and flagstones and then arranging said materials. So I doubt I'll be there, if anyone's in town on Sunday though ring me. 085 725 8892, and no that is not me on my voicemail message. It's Phily, none of you know Phily but Phily rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i'll be around by about half twelve

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I might go if anyone else I know is going but I don't want to show up and only find about 2 other people there and I don't know either of them. Then again if my phsycic dream prediction comes true then someone I know will be there but will be pissed off with me for some reason or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'll be in at twelve.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

i'll be in around 12:10ish if the buses come on time but you know how that all goes.

-Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I know Philly. Philly's a nutjob. He rings people at 3 in the morning.

Oh, and if anyone cares I won't be there. I'll either be asleep, playing Final Fantasy 10 (Did I just admit that?) or making the freakin' session 2 site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Well, you know Phily ... so does Conor. But, Phily rocks dammit! And him ringing people at 3AM is merely a sign of how much he loves them, hell, at least he didn't ring you on the hour, every hour for three nights straight! And he didn't change your voicemail message after getting your phone pin out of you via social engineering. (Read: he asked me what my pin number was, I gave it to him, he changed my voicemail. I like my new one though, he rocks.)

Anyway, Phily rocks dammit! He makes up the Bob - Other Bob - Phily triangle!

Advertisement