Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice Needed

• 02-08-2002 1:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

i've just decided to start singing again, and am wondering if anyone out there knows the name of a good voice coach in the dublin area?

specifically i'm looking for a classical voice trainer, i don't want to end up sounding like bonnie langford or a billie barrie kid!

i have sung in choirs all the way through school, but i'm pretty rusty at the moment, as i haven't sung properly in about two or three years, since college started. i don't think i'm up to RIAM standard just yet, but a reasonable private tutor would be great if anyone knows of one.

spanks very much!

oh, btw, i think i'm somewhere between high alto and low soprano- if that helps

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

hey- i got no response to this, maybe it doesn't belong on this forum- could one of the mods move it to somewhere more suitable?
    spanks!
    G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

So a good friend of mine is a Vocal coach at a music school(can't remember the name of the place). She's on holidays at the moment so if you wanna pass me your details I can give them to her when she gets back. She'll be home in about 2 weeks.

Advertisement