Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Songs from Movies

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

love that clubbed to death song...strange to see it get a release nearly 3 years later...

some parts of the moulin rouge soundtrack are excellent but then theres that damn lady marmalade track again...but the songs on it by bowie and beck are great, and the elephant song is pretty good too (i think thats what its called, its like a medley of a few songs) and ewan and yer one are singing it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

originally posted by koneko
    Although it was a song before it was in a movie, it still suits the scene/end SO well:

Where Is My Mind
    - The Pixies

Generally a very good song.
    are you talking about fight club?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭fester

i think moulin rouge would have been much better without the music :/

...it just didn't do it for me. ...Made it into a bit of a gay flick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Kurdt
    love that clubbed to death song...strange to see it get a release nearly 3 years later...

because Rob Dougan released his debut album this year.. so it was more a case of "hey look at me im the clubbed to death guy"... the original track was first released in 95 or 96 on mo'wax.

The music from "The Commitments" was pretty fukin good , Heard a band cover "mustang sally" there on Saturday nite , its a staple for pub bands now.

The Lost highway was a deadly soundtrack , the smashing pumpkins tune - eye was pretty good and the manson tune , think it was a garry numan cover "down in the park"

All the music from the crow soundtracks fits in well with the film

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭BigDaddyKone

rumblefish soundtrack has to be the best. platoon aint too bad eithier

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The album soundtrack, Pink Floyd - The Wall.

From the movie, The Wall by Pink Floyd!

Excellent tracks, especially Comfortably Numb:)

Advertisement