Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

paper bills

• 02-08-2002 9:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Do sky send out paper bills to roi subscribers.

i seen an option hidden in the depts of sky active where you can view your bill on de telly, but you need a copy of your paper bill for an account number or something.

does this only apply to uk?
    it would be easier to split the bill between the house if we got a paper bill rather than me demanding cash once a month

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Genghis

Thats a good point dmeehan.

I know that I definitely got one for the first bill post connection, and I remember seeing one a few weeks after I had ordered a box office movie. But I can't say I remember seeing any other bills - they are certainly infrquent, erratic, etc.

Didn't realise you could view your bill on the TV - must try that out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Hi,
    I only get a bill if Box Office has been used.

Brendan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

dont think i've seen a sky bill in our house in ages. paid by direct debit. the only time sky seem to send us i bill is when we forget to put money in the bank account and they threathen to cut us off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jishot

like wise ive never ever got a bill thought it may be just me but hey obviously not is this a nother case of paddy whackery ie not even spending money on paper for us lmao.

john

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I would'nt be a 100% sure about now but they used to. Before i set up my direct debit i used to get a bill sent out monthly but they used to charge me for not paying by DD something like £2 punts. They said it was to cover the cost of the paper and postage. Nethless to say i only paid through this method the once is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by Sky Digi Kid
    I would'nt be a 100% sure about now but they used to. Before i set up my direct debit i used to get a bill sent out monthly but they used to charge me for not paying by DD something like £2 punts. They said it was to cover the cost of the paper and postage. Nethless to say i only paid through this method the once is all.

I missed a couple of direct debits once because of a cheque I'd forgotten I'd written, and they cancelled the DD and started sending out bills at a cost of something like €5.20, so I don't think that's particularily worth it. They should send out the bill for Box Office automatically, which I presume is what you need to know for allocating the charge for each one to whoever ordered it.

Advertisement