Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doug Sheridan

Options
  • 02-08-2002 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

THE ONE AND ONLY DOUG SHERIDAN IS PLAYING VIVA ON SUNDAY NIGHT AND IF THATS NOT ENOUGH TO GET YA OUTTA THE COUCH POTATO CIRCLE ITS FREE! AMAZING TUNES FROM DOUG AND THE BOYS GOOD NITE TO BE HAD BY ALL AND ALL COCKTAILS €5
    CHECK OUT DOUGSHERIDAN.COM FOR MORE INFO AND SOME DOWNLOADS TOO!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Who??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Lunar superstar

doug sheridan he's supported aslan played witnness and probably gonna have a huge record deal on his hands the boys got potentail if ya dont believe me check him out on sunday hes brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Lunar superstar

doug sheridan he's supported aslan played witnness and probably gonna have a huge record deal on his hands the boys got potentail if ya dont believe me check him out on sunday hes brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

Ah yes, good auld Dougy. He is amazingly talented. I encourage everyone to go and check him out. I can't cause I'm working, but I do wish him well. Good luck Doug!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

ah, wee dougie, me auld flower. what a guy. one of those people who is so incredibly talented, and yet is so nice too. aargh!

check this dude out, its worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 passthesalt

Amen Megameaty and Beretta, Amen. That Doug is goin' all the way. Just like i did with your ma last night.

But seriously, catch this guy while you can still afford him because he's a rare talent.

More power to your elbow (and various anatomical components) Dougie.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

Sorry lunar superstar, are you saying he's got potential or a ponytail?

Advertisement