Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galweh!

• 02-08-2002 12:11pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, we tried this already and didn't really get started, so I'll ask a-new...

Galway heads, wanna make a band and play silly songs and have the adoration of millions?

If so, stick your name, talent and style/influences down here and we'll see what we can whip together...

Name: Dav Waldron
    Talent: Vocals and Guitar
    Style: HEAVY FUCKING METAL!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You know you got a bass player or second guitarist 2 minutes away from you, Dav. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    You know you got a bass player or second guitarist 2 minutes away from you, Dav. :)
    But I want someone who isn't going to want to play nothing but Black Metal Ken - you should experiment more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I do experiment, you fool. :p
    Did you not see a keyboard in my room?
    I'm currently working in some trumpets into my music.
    So don't tell me to experiment.
    I'm 50 times more experimental than you. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Only if you supply the drums

Name: David Yip
    Talent: Drums
    Style: Rock/Elementary rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Name: Nicholas Geoghegan
    Talent: vocals/guitar (classical)
    Style: folk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Name: JP Vaughan
    Talent: Guitar and Vocals
    Style: Everything !!!!

hey, i may have only started but I've done about 12Hrs practise in total, know 3 songs and can learn songs in about an hour, learning being different from perfection :D

more praccy better im getting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Any one interested in guitar lessons in the Galway region should go to Guitar Made Easy I find him to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

Came across this thread while doing a search for guitar lessons in Galway. Just wondering did ye ever get yer band together? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

lighthouse wrote: »
    Came across this thread while doing a search for guitar lessons in Galway. Just wondering did ye ever get yer band together? :D
    Please don't bump ancient threads. If you are that curious about whether the band got started, PM the person that started the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement