Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hello there

Options
  • 02-08-2002 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

im new,be gentle:D

anyone here about this yet;

Three of the hottest young American bands are to team up for a UK/Ireland tour later in the year, Killswitch Engage, Five Pointe 0 and 36 Crazy Fists join forces for Roadrage 2002, hitting the following cities: Nottingham Rock City October 14, Bristol Academy 15, Exeter Lemon Grove 16, Bradford Rio’s 18, Birmingham Academy 2 19, Newcastle University 20, Glasgow Cathouse November 22, Dublin Music Centre 23, Belfast Limelight 24, Manchester University 25, London Mean Fiddler 26, Brighton Concorde 2 27. Tickets are £7.50 everywhere, except London (£8.50) and Dublin (13 Euros)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i havent heard about it...but i'm interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

i just hope jesse(killswitch engage singer) comes back to the band:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

"Tickets are £7.50 everywhere, except London (£8.50) and "
    Dublin (13 Euros)"

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

13 euro is only about 8 sterling so you'd be a few pence better off than london at least!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cat

you seem to know an awful lot about these gigs... are you a publicist!?! yeh it's a bit of a discount from the London gigs, and anyway, why u moaning, if it was double that, it'd still be pretty cheap for three bands ( presuming they're in anyway good;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

Any links/downloadables available so that we may make an informed decision?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 roisin916

sounds interesting.What kind of music are we talking about???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

what month would this gig be in?? This gig is oviously nu- metal GGGRRRR but i'll still go anyway!

i'm not sure if they're really nu-metally...i think (could be wrong here) five pointe 0 and killswitch engage are more metally than nu metally....i'm pretty sure 36 crazyfists are...though i thought they died...or at least one of their members did...

if yer looking for a good night...pitchshifter will satisfy the senses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

five point 0 remind me of rage against the machine, and killswitch engage are just amazing in my opinion ,not really nu-metal and not really thrash,just a mixture:)
    pitchshifter should be a good gig but not as good as when metallica play if my sources are to be believed.

• Advertisement

we can but hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by Monkey
    "Tickets are £7.50 everywhere, except London (£8.50) and "
    Dublin (13 Euros)"

Why?

As pointed out above, 13 Euro is about 8 sterling.

And then there's the Irish Sea, and the cost of a shed load of ferry tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by metalish
    what month would this gig be in?? This gig is oviously nu- metal GGGRRRR but i'll still go anyway!

Just checked the Roadrunner website, says they are playing, but in November(23rd). The first couple of shows in the UK are in October, then Killswitch... play shows somewhere else, returing to Ireland and the UK in November.

it says so just up there...if yis werent so lazy...

its on the 23rd of november TBMC

Advertisement