Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling this Ocotber.

• 02-08-2002 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

IwW are coming back to the 'BasketBall Arena' this Ocotber. On the show there will be stars from America, Britian and Austria.

Last time we has a 'TLC' match, a 'Handi-Cap' match and a 'Barbwire Hurley & Boards' match. What match stipulations would fans like to see this time around?

Any suggestions are welcome, hope to see you all there. The fianl date and time will be announced soon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

How about a handicap TLC Match,although i dont see many volunters for that,or what about a casket match it hasnt been seen in ages and is always a crowd pleaser?????

just my 2 c!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

A Handicap TLC match is a good idea, but the casket match is pretty crap. Its dull and has no real meaning, it's like a strecther match, all you have to do you put your opponant on/in a horizontal object. It would be like having a table match and to win all you have to do is to put your foe lying on the table and its over!! Its a dud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

3 Way TLC has never been done before................i think:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

well there was the table ladders chairs and canes 3 way at guilty as charged 2001 with corino, credible and sandman (which was a bit of a dissapointment - just my opinion before i get slated for saying that)

but id love to see the likes of a 30 min ultimate submission match with plenty of stiff technical action, a stairway to hell or a good old fashioned lumberjack - mabey even a battle royal - just a few ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

How about a cage match or cane match?

• Advertisement

Submission match is another good idea, who would you lads like to see in such a match?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

well how aboput doug williams in a 30 min ultimate submission

if we had a prelimenary list of talent i could come up with a suggested card

One Idea I tought of was a 30 minute 'Last Man standing match' with Doug vs either...Robbie Brookside / Justice Pain / Micheal Kovac/ Neil Faith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Doug vs Brookside would be cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Suggestions for some matches:

30 minute Iron man match (most pinfalls/submissions wins)
    Hardcore Cage Match (speaks for itself)
    3 way TLC elimination match (winner is only man no pinned)
    mini-royal rumble (always good)
    falls count anywhere
    2 out of 3 falls
    gauntlet match

remember these matches can also be applied to tag teams aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement