Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garóg's über spendingspreeeofwoopwoopwoopiness

Options
  • 02-08-2002 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Yay!!

I got my payday today for all the work I did over the last week. I kinda did what Bob did, but cleaner, and more civilized. That make absolutely no sense, does it?

Anyway, I received 180 euro. I now have 50 In my pocket. this is because i bought:

"The Nightmare Before Christmas" Jack action figure in Forbidden Planet

JtHM- Director's cut in Sub City. I went to the counter to see if there was any Squee!, but there wasnt, so I imagine myself blowing the counter guy's head clean off with a shotgun. IMAGINED.

Nickleback- Silver Side Up tab book in Musician Inc.

Planet Waves guitar cable. The 30 euro one with the gold-plated input jacks for über good sound. In Musician.

Ibanez 2002 catalouge in Musician(well, It was free)

Jerry Cantrell- Degradation Trip in HMV
    7 bottles of jolt in Ranelagh, where I ran into Zoe.

And some more stuff I cant remember cause im too ecxcited to care. not because of the jolt because caffeine has no effect on me.

So, w00t.

And who is going into town tomorrow? i dont know if its a s2 reunion but i dont care because Zoe said shes going and so is shep(jopefully) and I can meet all the nice people. I'm going in at 10 because im not gonna sleep today because im insane.

Was my spending spree of woopiness worth it because im goin to Amsterdam in 2 days? 5 votes

Yes! Buy!buy!buy! YOu can buy happiness!
    0% 0 votes
    No! fool! You could use that money to buy pot in Amsterdam!!!
    0% 0 votes
    No!!! Save it for a rainy Day!!(given that it was pissing today)
    80% 4 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    20% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Originally posted by dukman
    I got my payday today for all the work I did over the last week. I kinda did what Bob did, but cleaner, and more civilized. That make absolutely no sense, does it?

What did I do? Just out of interest. For what it's worth, I've been working all day today and will do so all day tomorrow to earn money for tomorrow night and sunday, so I won't be in town. Also, I am on my ninth joint of the day, three skinners with no tobacco. I am completely begoggled out of my mind and still have about 20 joints left. (I spent an hour or so this morning rolling them.) How do I have so much weed? I lent a fella some money a while back, he has since become a wee bit of a dealer and repaid me generously. :)

Anyway, Garóg, what did I do that was neither clean nor civilised?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

remember the magical night in vegas...oh wait, thats not what im talking about.

Didnt you do construction stuff? you said stuff about moving stuff around and stuff.stuff.

Oh, I knew something made the amount of pot I have consumed and still have left to consume relevant: buy the pot in Amsterdam, use the pot in Amsterdam. Don't bring it back here, the risk to pleasure ratio is not good. By the way, Amsterdamish pot rules!

Oh yeah, well I was working for my mam today. Lugging two tonne of sand around my garden in various sized sacks amongst other things. Tomorrow will be spread and level the sand, and about two tonne of gravel. Ah well, I'll be getting paid well. I'm only doing this today and tomorrow though, normally I'm a cabhelp for Wilson's transport. (I sit in a truck all day, doing the loading and unloading [I get to drive a forklift!!] and stuff. Then when we get back from the trucking which starst at 5am, we get back at about 7pm then I work in Wilson's warehouse for two hours moving stuff around and loading the trucks for the next day.)

It's manly work dammit, and it is civilised ... in comparion to eating feces in public whilst masturbating.

then vote in the poll ph00l!!! keep the small deprived child in me alive!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

BUY AN ATARI JAGUAR just to prove that they exist! And then give it to me.

I vaguely remember them.
    But the lynx just SUCKED.

ACCEPT MY HEARTWARMING GIFT OF TREE SCRATCHIES!!!!! I ABSOLVE THEE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

YES BUY AN ATARI JAGUAR! THEY DO EXIST!!!!!!!

-rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

sh*tf*ckhelldamnarse! which one were you garog? were you even there when i got there? i was around at 12. sh*ite i bet i inadvertantly saw you. :mad: arg anyway.:mad:
    sHep :cool:

WAAHHHH!!! Hugh said you were sitting right opposite us in Murder King!!! I didnt know until today, when he said you were Justine's sister!! ARG!!! I had long brown hair, A long-sleeved wooly garment, and baggy hobo jeans. MARSE!!! and I brought in JtHM: Director's cut too!!! MWAH!!! And my dad bought LOTR on dvd!! w00t!!!!

• Advertisement

Wow. You two are so hitting on each other without even knowing what the other's like. Sounds like something I'd do <and do do>. Cool.

mweh?

well... looks like i didn't rip the piss, merely stretched it. <sigh>

Again, Mweh?!

I am so Confucius.

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.

Hail to the king baby... hail to the king.

;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

:confused: i did see you, i think. i saw people with nny and meant to go over and say "HEY YOU, GIMME THAT!!" but then i didn't. aloe vera tastes like mank. ickyickyicky. anyway, yeah i think i saw you. yes i am justine's sister, she's over there eating icecream and i want some but it's far away:( feck. damn these legs...wooden mofos...:rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement