Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rocky

Options
  • 02-08-2002 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

is it still going <cause i heard they were planning on closing it> and does anyone wanna go ? we could do it pretty soon after i get bakc! STORM THE CLASSIC! W00T!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

that we could do. afaik its still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

It is still on. at least last time i went by the classic they still had the sign up.

I'm up for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I've never had the pleasure of actual in-cinema Rocky, damn my living far from everything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

yeah, but we have to get drunk and/or stoned beforehand. that's a major part of the experience. it's what happened at all the other "get drunk/stoned/laid at bushy park and then onto the classic for some rocky" parties i went to. and people have to dress in wierd costunes so they can provide additional entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

or we could get reasonably drunk and stoned, then get much much more at the rocky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

no you couldn't. yes to the getting stoned beforehand but not there, they've got really strict about that. yes it is still on, i know a load of people who work/act/generally arse around there. yes, we should most definitely go. i'm all for dressing up in lots and lots and lots of fishnet. :D
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement