Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameless Plug.

Options
  • 02-08-2002 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Club Mono, August 23rd August.

Ginseng
    Otranome
    Murder of Crows

Special Guest.

Mr. Dan Walsh.

Doors open at 7.30.
    Admission € 6.00

Appreciate it if you can support us on this we need to get the numbers behind us to show these venues that backing us isn't a gamble, and that there are benefits for both the bands on the Venue.

Kind Regards.

Niall.

Btw, don't forget about the Metal gig in TBMC on August 18th, Skyjack, Corrupted, x constant and writhe.

Read my post " Have your Demo played in the TBMC" if you want to know more info its on here somewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Lookin forward to this one for a while now, 'tis gonna b a good night.

Sorry but it wouldnt be a truly shameless plug without a shameless bump in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I totally abhor a shameless bump myself but I think gigsmart is gonna blow the roof off Dublin this Autumn, any bands want to get involved should mail gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk or ring me on 085-7189920.

We have a couple of Friday nights in voodoo and The Cosmic Cellar (our new venue in Parnell street) to be filled so get in touch now and put an end to the shisters that charge a band 150 Euro to play on an off night with 6 other bands of varying quality with **** sound and no promotional support!

Lets network people! United we stand! Let us destroy the mediocrity of the Dublin Live music scene once and for all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

OK Tom.

The other reason to come along to the gigs would be because the bands playing are f**kin top quality.
    For € 6.00 there ain't better quality to be found anywhere else.

Cheers.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hopefully you wont lose your shirt on these gigs mate

Advertisement