Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naze Nani Everything

Options
  • 02-08-2002 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Hopefully the more webcomic-literate among us will get that.

The purpose of this thread is to question reality(and sleep, if you want). So the aim is to answer all of your annoying little questions that have been bugging you.You MUST answer the previous question with a GOOD answer before moving on.

Why are hairless earth monkeys so concerned about how they look?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

a very broad and not necessaryily true statement, but for the times it's true it's because the other hairless earth monkeys are shallow callous b*stards who only look at the surface.

do we really exist, or are we only the sun dreams of a giant space hamster called boo??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

No, you are all a figment of my screwed up brain.

MINIATURE GIANT space hamster. Play BG more.

Why do we feel more at home in the dead of night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Because in the silence we know it is ours.. all ours.

Why does acid make everything more clear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Acid makes everything clear because it frees your mind from your current problems and cares, so you see the world as it is, not as your depression-ridden mind appears to see it.

Why does cutting feel so good?

because it makes you feel in control of your problems. it makes you feel like you're harming yourself more than the world and hence dimishes the extent of the worlds problems in your eyes. it also sucks when people go overboard or are left with lifelong scars that plastic surgery can only sort of cover up. >(

why do we all get so bitter and angry and hatefilled?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Is this turning into the Question and Answer game part three?

Bob has now been disaqualified for not answering the question.

q1: Hormones, m'boy. Hormones.
    q2: That was NOT my intention, so no. It's more controlled.

Why do we have a natural affinity with music??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Because it is an artform that is easily created in the hands of a novice but oh so hard to master and control and bend to your own will.

Why is the entire world a hypocrisy?

because peple are brought up to hide any opinions and beliefs they may have that conflict with the norm.

Why is everyone so damn into polygamy?! I am a complete Monogamor and my new quasi-girlfriend isn't, and it feels so f**king wrong, cause she eets the face off this girl right in front of me.

free love is great man cause it means you can express your true feelings without being constrained by social norms. Hence, if you can only have feelings for one person then you do, whereas if you find that 2 people are incredibly special and know that you do have a special bond with both that can be considered "love" you can express yourself without having them play favourites.

Q. Why are christians so frightening?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Because people are scarred that unless they have control over there partner, they're scarred the partner will find someone else who the like more and they wont be able to find someone to replace there partner

If you clone your self, then have sex with your clone, is it Masturbation?

oops - answer to ssippa, because there blind fools who believe in a impossibility to give there lives meaning

q: as above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

No, not masturbation. Far kinkier than that.

Why do we fall for people we can't have when we know we can't have them? Is it a way of saving ourselves pain or what?

Answer to s0l:

No, because masturbation is bringing yourself to orgasm, and once that clone has been cloned it has had experiences that shape it differently to your mind, so it is a different person.

Why is everyones mind so messed up that no one really knows what they want/think etc.?

To claires Q:

No, its almsot a way of hurting ourselves. we see something we can't have and want it, as a part of or childish mind takes over.

a1: Dunno, its human nature.
    a2: Ug, it would differ from person to person. Most people just never think that way.

why are you all so concerned about my self-destructive lifestyle??

Originally posted by foobar

Why is everyones mind so messed up that no one really knows what they want/think etc.?

If we actually knew what we wanted, we might actually get it, and then we'd have nothing to strive for, and our lives would be meaningless. Or more so.

Garog - we're concerned 'cause we love you, sweetie.

aw.

Should I?

Should you what? Strive towards something or be self-destructive? Yes to the first, no to the second. :)

Garog: we're worried bout it:

1) cus you seem like a seriously sound and nice person, and there can be a distinct lack of that at times.

and

2)cus i've seen the behaviour before in people and have seen what it can lead to.

• Advertisement

Um. Je vois.

It was a meaningless question. I thought it would be interesting to see different people's reaction to it. And seehow many people would philosophize about it until they broke down in tears.

Why is it that is took people 20 years AFTER the the can had been invented to invent the can opener? Quel un f**k?!

I knew you just wanted to make people cry... ;)

myeh!!!

Why cant we grow back limbs, like lizards can? That'd be so cool!

Originally posted by dukman
    Why cant we grow back limbs, like lizards can? That'd be so cool!

It's the price we must pay for being warm-blooded intelligent creatures. (Well, the intelligent part is probably debatable...)

Why do we have toes? What does anyone actually use their toes for?

so we can claw out our enemys eyes after we suduce them into bed! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will it be within the next few centurys that due to genetic engineering we'll become immune to most diaeases, have better eyesight, live longer, and grow back limbs?
    (note to everyone:
    Iain M banks and Issac Asimov novels mix like cheese and sleep, both fun seperate, but together and it can become to much to think about :rolleyes: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I disqualify all of you for being pe0ns :p

Locked.

A

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement