Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premature announciation to piss everyone off

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I go back on the 27th. But into transition year!! w00p!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

In my school the first years have to go back on the 27th. Thank god for transitition year...................

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    You'd be shocked at how hard it is. Firstly, I have to upload the pictures, which takes a long time and slows my connection to an even slower crawl. Then I have to make a web page for every picture (thank god for frontpage express) and make sure that it shows the internet picture, and not the one on my hard drive. Then I have to link the index to every page that I have created. The current sloppy site took about 6 hours to create, including editing and uploading the pictures. And, as anybody that knows me will attest, I am extremely lazy. Many sexual favors will be needed.

Em....wow, you use frontpage...no wonder it takes so long and is brutal :)

Right, i'm putting together a big site with lots of peoples photos....so do i get sexual favours of Claire? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

ahem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Originally posted by Hat Girl
    ahem?

eh?

• Advertisement

Ok then....Do i get sexual favours from anyone (Theresa, you know i meant to include you...but you didnt offer :) )

Neil, you know there are sexual favours from me for you anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mbabazi

Look lads, I got on well with both groups in Sesh 1 and Sesh 2, but this is taking the crossover a bit too far. Bobby, I still have access to uni-hoc sticks and Neil, I'm still owed food by you!!!

Ah, but we were in the same RA group last year so it isn't really a crossover ... um, maybe it is. Either way, am I the only little fsck yiz decided to beat with uni hoc sticks at three o'clock in the morning? For the love of God, I wouldn't mind if yiz kept hittin' me on the body where the bedseats protected me but one of yiz had a sly shot at my head yiz bastids! I'll have my revenge someday yeh whore yeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mbabazi

Among the other luminaries who slipped and fell repeatedly on uni-hoc sticks that night were Matthew Barrington, Adam Trusley, James King and a few others.

Didn't Bob eile land on a hockey stick aswell?

That was me with the headshot by the way. ;-)

CHECK OUT HOSPITALPASS - THE ONLINE eircom LEAGUE MAGAZINE! http://www.hospitalpass.net

• Advertisement

Ah, so I wasn't the only one who accidently fell on those sticks of death. And Bob with the Hat didn't fall on any sticks, although I think he hit his head on the desk thingy in a fit of laughter at me being slapped around. So he indirectly got attacked by those bastard sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

U R ALL SO LUKY!!!! TY!! i'M going to 6th!!! AHHHH!
    and school starts on the 26th!!!!!
    nOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    the woobs don't sound as good on screen joe gel
    SEXUAL FAVOURS!! WHERE?!?!?!?!??!?

rrrriiiiiighhttt here alim.....!:p

Dearest Theresa, you seem to be forgetting my sexual favours ... or do I get any? Aww crap. :(

i suppose you get some for doing the CTYI contacts thingy, but really, after removing me from your sig, i might stop all contact!:D
    am ever so hurt...:p

Happy now dearest Theresa? And I would like to point out I was never even in your sig!! :P I'll ring you in a minute honey.

What about my sexual favours? That's it, no more pictures without many, many sexual favours! From women! Soon! And if you want pictures of Conor or Bob I will need to be appropriately compensated!

CTYI photos . This is just a few of them, havent been arsed enough to do all the ones of other peoples

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    What about my sexual favours? That's it, no more pictures without many, many sexual favours! From women! Soon! And if you want pictures of Conor or Bob I will need to be appropriately compensated!

You have pictures of me? I feel so violated! Yet, so erotic ...

Hmm, indeed.

More I shall be obtaining them when we go back to school. If I am appropriately compensated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement