Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bonsai kittens for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

A thread was already closed on the after hours boards about that. Its not even funny :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I found it cruel, tbh. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

Not Funny, anyone who found it funny deserves several kicks in the head :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

OMG that is not funny :mad:

I fu<king feel sick now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by sonic10
    cool

I'm stunned.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

UUUUmmmmmmmm yeah OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

oky doke

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

how many times do we have to hear about this "social experiment" of untruth that is bonsaikitten. It is raw bollix, the more whored airtime it gets - the more socially unacceptable it becomes.

Jaysus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Kennett

I'm stunned.... :eek:

Hes just spamming :rolleyes:

how many times are we gonna hear about this stuff? There has been at least 2 threads on this one yolk this week :rolleyes: .

I dont see why this went into the Humour board anywho...its not funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

thats not funny at all. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

That's my third monacle this week. I really must stop being so horrified.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

Its all good , its a hoax anyway but still that isn't funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

it's a hoax..how would they feed them?
    tbh i HATE cats anyway.they kill birds and lick their own asses.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Originally posted by Ruaidhri

they kill birds and lick their own asses.

And this is a problem how! its damn efficient no waste of toilet paper or nout.. /me stares out the window to see his 5 cats devouring half the bird populous of Ireland

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

and this is posted in the humour thread why??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

calm down, this ones a duzy, at first your shocked, then you realise its impossible, then you realise its just a twisted sense of humour.big deal, just a pity they forgot the "no animals were hurt ......." disclaimer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Has no one got a sense of humour out there. It is plain to see it's a joke site. Those who complained are the ones with the sick minds if thats the way they took it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is the third or fourth thread on bonsaikitten in one week, its getting boring, thats one of the reasons people are annoyed methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

didn't know about all the posts. i had known about it for ages since i heard about it on the Gerry Ryan show about a year back, even that muppet had a sick enough mind to believe it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭apiou

CAN YOU NOT JUST GET RID OF THIS TYPE OF **** FROM THE BOARD - WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY OURSELVES OR TO HELP PEOPLE BUT NOT TO FIND THIS TYPE OF DISGUSTING TRASH
    CAN YOU GET IT OFF THE BOARD FOR GOOD I THOUGHT THAT YOU BANISHED PEOPLE THAT PUT THIS TYPE OF **** ON THE BOARD

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Manners please young fella.

If anyone's offended by Bonsai Kitten then they really should disconnect now, because it's clearly a joke and you're clearly too dumb to see it.

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement