Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musicstorekoeln.de???

• 03-08-2002 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

hey there,

i just read an add in an old issue of the buy and sell, it was for this German Musical instrument store who send musical instruments and equipment out all over europe Argos Catalogue style.

i had a look at their site www.musicstorekoeln.de and was well impressed. they are sellin squire affinity p-basses for €177!! yes that is minus shipping but still on the cheap side, almost too cheap??!! anyway i've mailed their irish rep in galway - a mr adam burke to get the story off him.

i was just wondering if any of you guys had used them before and if so whats the deal? and if you havent - is this too good to be true?

cheers

ferdi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

It is true. I have their cat and pretty much everything is much cheaper than in shops over here. The shipping ain't too much either. Around 30euro in think for most things. They are buying in bulk which makes it a **** load cheaper but they are not based in Ireland which knock bout 99% of the price causes shop over here add everything onto the price they get the stuff at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I used fellow Germans www.thomann.de and saved 400 clams off a nice fender nylon string

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I bought an amp from them many moons ago when I was back visiting the family. They are very good company and id have no hesitation in ordering from them. Their actual store as well is very good, nice and large inside with enough "toys" to keep one amused for hours..

Advertisement