Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Kweller

Options
  • 03-08-2002 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Ben Kweller- ShaSha
    Everyone got this album? It's a sweet piece of pie, a sweet piece of pie I tells ya. Go out and buy it now. Now. I hate Phantom.

Piece out ya'all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

wow. after five years of following ben's sweet musical career, i am finally beginning to hear about other people enjoying his toons. about time! you folks don't know what you're missing. "sha sha" is a great record, but poor compared to come of his earlier stuff. get "freak out, its ben kweller" off his website, its furlongs greater. it has an absolutely stunning version of "in other words", which is not just a song, but a life experience.

i met ben about two years ago when he supported evan dando in whelans. not only did he give me free beer and a cd, but fantastic company and genuine conversation. *sigh* i can still remember when he was but 16 years of age, recording songs for his first record with radish.

what a dude.

Advertisement