Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mondello

Options
  • 03-08-2002 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Ah man, if you want to have a bit of fun during the weekend, do a Introductionary motorsport course in mondello......

FFS, its unreal, its brilliant... oh my goddddd... I wana do it again !!!!!!!!

you get 8 laps i think in the rover gti, then 8 laps in the one seater formula ford car ..... !!! :D:D

Just get ready to be very disapointed when you sit back into your own car after the event. Your car will seem very weak !

BTW, anyone know the website address for the rally school in monaghan ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

which instructor did you have? (i know a few of them)..

btw they're formula sheane rovers (1.8litre limited to 4500rpm) not formula ford :)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭shinobi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

i think his name was keith, thats the signature on the cert? anyway, he was good, taught me a good few things :D

btw, thx for that link shinobi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Ando,
    How much did it cost you? and duration, etc... I take it there is some theory classes prior to being released to the track?

I'd love to bring my car around the track and was even wondering what the procedure is to do it... if it is possible?

I know they have track days in the UK but believe me, I aint putting my ass infront of a gobshiee in a mark2 Starlet as he tries to late-brake me...I would much prefer to go out on the track on my own...

Kali, you seem to know some instructors...is it possible to get some solo track time?

Cheers..
    J.

Advertisement