Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

word up folx!

• 03-08-2002 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

well well well i found u all eventually,im still in munich at the moment, going to amsterdam on monday night,getting messed up there for a few days then its off to prague followed by budapest,bratislva(slovakia),bucarest,zagreb(croatia)venice,rome,verona,munich,brussells and then back to dublin for the 30th of august!

so how the hell are u all???!??!?!im dying to go travelling cos munich(well the job part) is wrecking my head at the moment,so ive got my interrailing ticket and all i have to do is wait till i get the rest of my wages till i can get the hell outta here.

well hope u are all well and no doubt i shall see most of u soon enuff,derek and ste and damo get that pissup organised!!!!!or ill have to go upside ur heads!!

talk to u all soon

allan(goa):D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Derek_S

what up allan sounds cool what your doing love to go to all the cities hopefully i shall be going soon the piss up shall be aranged should be a laugh well i'm packing for my holidays talk to ya later allan,have a good one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

no probs allan we'll have it sorted
    bring sum frankfurters back for derek
    he sed he wants to be like you travel all them cities stuff sausages up his anus etc......

Advertisement