Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subject

• 03-08-2002 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i think irish is cool becausue i can talk to my friend in spain in irish

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Right!!!!!:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sonic, you could spam in so many interesting, wonderful and wierd ways but instead you prefer blatant drivel.

Get creative or get real mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

I'm sorry Gordon, did a fascist (intellectual) dictatorship take over the boards recently without my knowledge?
    He posted a thread about irish in the irish forum, as according the rules - is there something wrong with that, or do his posts all have to be an intellectual thesis worthy of your greatness.
    I'm just happy to see someone make a positive statement about irish, instead of 1000 reasons why it's bollox and should not be taught in schools. Leave the person express what ever he/she wants to in what ever way he/she wants to, and put a check on this censor/superiority complex you seem to have developed from your position as a moderator. If any one needs to get real, tis your good self.

Sonic10 has been trolling practically every single forum, admittedly this is the least trollish. Sonic10 was banned from boards because he/she was posting extremely off-topic to the point of ridiculing threads and boards. I'm sorry you didn't see that Gael, and I'm sorry for demeaning the relatively non-spammy thread. I'm glad Sonic10 and his 26 other nicks have been banned though, ridiculing sensitive issues such as rape to mention only a drop in his ocean of spammage is nothing compared to the ridicule he is giving to the Irish language.

I believe that this thread has been moved from the PI board (not by me) to here, hence this was not intended for Gaeilge but PI of all places. I could be wrong but no-one can post as guest in this forum. Hence - this thread is pure mockery of the Irish language.

Again, apologies for sounding "Fascist"

Lets hope we can both "get real" now.

I like Gaelic, it means that Scottish people and Irish people can talk to each other. I just wish that Scotland would teach their true language in schools as much as Ireland taught theirs. It's a shame really. But nice one Ireland, shame on us, the Scots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Oh ok Gordon, excuse me but I didn't know the background and it's just that I've had experience on other forums(not on this site) of moderators throwing their weight around for no good reasons. Thanks for the update. carry on.

Thanks for the moral check, I'll be more careful with answering spam next time.
    :)

Advertisement