Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is that guy?

Options
  • 03-08-2002 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Just discussing music and gigs over a barbecue on a wet August evening.My girlfriends mate ,lets call her "sue",asked me if I know "the guy" who appears at nearly every gig,movie or club you go to!I have clocked him everywhere too,but never mentioned it before now!Obviously he has good taste as he goes to music we like!Well the thing is guys,she fancies him for years and wants to know some info about him.So i thought someone in phanthom land may know. I reckon he is about 29,short spikey hair glasses,mostly blue denim jacket ,jeans.Appears everywhere at indie gigs over the last 13 years or so.Also to be seen at the screen cinema,ifc etc and clubs like helter shelter,screamadelica whelans etc.Sometimes on his own,mostly with two friends.Who is this guy?!is he th e grim reaper or has anyone else seen him?bye the way sue is a bit of a babe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Darragh Purcell? hahaha, I hope for her sake that it isn't him!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

no it aint him,christ give me some credit.every dog in the land knows him,and a few canines as well!

Advertisement