Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is that guy??

Options
  • 03-08-2002 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

just realised that every gig myself,my girl and now her mate,lets call her sue have went to in Dublin over the last 15 years or so ,someone else os their too!Hope he!s not the grimreaper!Can anyoune in phanthom land tell me who he is?He`s bout 30,short hair,quiff.glasses,denim clad(could be anyone I know,but i`m hopeless at descriptions)always at gigs sometimes by himself mostly with one or two others.Even when I go to the Cinema,he`s there!screen,ifc mostly.Also at clubs such as strictly handbag.helter shelter,screamadelica etc.Sue says he`s a big smiths fan.She asked him out years ago but his then giirlfriend appeared before he could reply.Turns out she1s mad for him now but wants some info!so if you have any...cause i bet her a supergrass ticket that id find info on him before next week.bye the way.sue is a babe......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

a prize for the person who can hook these 2 up hehehe!:p

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Okay, Here's what us women identify people by.

Colour of hair.

Height.

Actually, this guy sounds vaguely familiar. Quiff....glasses...smiths fan....it's not Stephen Morrisey, is it?

But crikey mate, if he's omnipresent, why doesn't Sue just ask him out?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

hey guys.sorry,yourè right,was a bit of a weird description,but alas im a guy with a bellyfull of barbacued food and ice cream!sue says she will ask him but only if she has a bit more info on him.something bout once biten twice shy.He`s tallish,slim,shy and talks in a "mumble but cute way".Dont give me grief on that one,im just getting info from the giggling sue.seemingly he1s always around town during the day too.last seen i believe wed with a girlfreind in a coma t shirt.oh yeah and he knows the words to every song when he appears at gigs.spotted at turn at tbmc and the pony club bout a week ago.do your best babes.....

More info like: does he still have a girlfriend? And is she handy with a hatchet?

So basically, you want one of us to get glassed in the head by some woman who's sick to the teeth of wimmin talkin' to her fella or something of that ilk?

Not to worry, I'm always eager to help someone win a bet.
    I'm on the case.

If I disappear for more than two weeks, please print off the above description of yon mystery man and take it to the police, someone.

hey take it easy darling!no supposedly he was hooked up for about 5 years with a small brunnete.last seen bout 97 says sue.maybe he ice picked her leon trotskie style i dunno!do you have the faintest idea about him???you know at least who im talking about?!ok let sue type him info onhim..............................hello people.he is 5`10,12 stone,& has got these big blue eyes,u know the ones that make your heart go uumph?very cute & laid back,lives on southside of town.always at the frames,turn,sack,pony club,nick kelly,etc as well as most other bands.thanks for your help guys,I WANT HIM!

• Advertisement

Ohhh, sing it sister. I know exactly what its like, I'm there right now. Whine whine moan grumble etc.

I'll be keeping an eye out for this guy. Although all people above 5 foot three look like a wall with nostrils at the top to me, being pocket sized as I am. Never mind, I'll belt him on the kneecaps and say 'Ere, you there. Where's yer missus?' or something and report back to Base Camp.

The scary part is, I probably will and all. And to think I used to be really really shy..............

ok,you have a week to find him!any info send to me asap.sue reckons i wont get him,but by the power of phanthom I will.seems to be a fan of gemma hayes too from what im hearing but hey lads arent we all?!although the blonde bombshell at whelans (barmaid)runs her close!if my girl dumps me,i1d love to test out how fit she is!anyway enough of my fantasies,get sue her`s.....

Drop in on the P(H)ub Crawl, we're bound to happen upon him in one of the many venues we will be falling out of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good work silverfish, good work!

hey,maybe i`ll tell sue to go along,im not after his body!!just want to find out some info on the guy,with your gerat help of course.werè beggening to get worried that he doesnt exist and is in favt the grim reaper,& the three of us will all die together."the salmon moouse".any news or ideas bout him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Seraphina why is your signature image so bloody big ? It's excessive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

im guessing if theyre always there...the answer is quite simple.

he is you and you are him.

wrong guess monkey magic.a search party for myself??!what absolute twaddle.I think that was done by johnny favourite in angel heart.interesting theory though. nah,im just after supergrass tickets.harder than i thought to track down this geezer,one week left to win the bet.no good gigs on this week so at the moment im up against it.where thereslife theres hope...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Where bouts on the southside is he from? And i know most people that hang round in town so i'll keep a look out. ;)

dont know,but sue says he always heads up georges st,camden st direction after he surfaces.if i can gater anymore info on same ill fill you in.

Advertisement