Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Identification Reqd.

Options
  • 04-08-2002 1:55am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Further to my Sad Songs post, I need help! (No nasty comments, you at the back)

The song is by Jimmy Cake, which of course means I can't quote lyrics, but Pete Reed sometimes ( a lot of times) played it last thing on the mellowy bit on a Sunday.

Alternatively, call me up and I'll hum it for ye.

(Calls charged at €1.50 per min.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Silverfish
    Further to my Sad Songs post, I need help! (No nasty comments, you at the back)

The song is by Jimmy Cake, which of course means I can't quote lyrics, but Pete Reed sometimes ( a lot of times) played it last thing on the mellowy bit on a Sunday.

Alternatively, call me up and I'll hum it for ye.

(Calls charged at €1.50 per min.)

Humm... is this spam?
    Eh. why cant you post up the lyrics?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Because there are none.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hiya Silverfish,

Hope youre well. The song is called "This used to be the future" and is on their album called "Brains". Its also featured on the new Independent Records compilation "Kicking Against".

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Thats the one.

Thank you Pete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Originally posted by Winters

Humm... is this spam?
    Eh. why cant you post up the lyrics?

HEH.

• Advertisement