Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-girl

Options
  • 04-08-2002 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Did someone recently post saying they would be playing again soon? If so, when? I really wanna see them, I heard they were crazy in the music centre.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the snitch

we're working on it, its most likely to be november we think
    i'll keep you posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

cool i'd like to see em...i was gonna go see em in july but then i won tickets to that foos gig...

happy now mrGump?? november aint even that far away...1, 2, 3 months away now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Yes Kurdt, i am happy and we can add that to the long list of gigs between now and Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

I was also at the Foos gig so i couldn't see them i had a ticket but in my excitement of winning the Foos tickets i forgot to sell it. I heard they were brillant so i cant wait to see them next time round

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

They the crazy japenese girls dressed as frogs??? If soo im there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

They are indeed Lamda, i think they are in last weeks NME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the snitch

they are in last weeks NME in the radiohead edition, gigs section london's 'spitz' venue. nice write up by steven wells. phantom have the latest cd as do Xfm so give them a prod and ask for a song or two

Advertisement