Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Conor annoyingly zealous.

Options
  • 04-08-2002 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Just answer the question.

Is Conor annoyingly zealous? 3 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    Yes
    100% 3 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Hmmm. Good comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I know. I'm great at these things.

And the SNES sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THAT, YOU SMALL-MINDED, IRRITATING LITTLE TWAT!!! THE SNES IS THE GREATEST GAMES CONSOLE EVER TO GRACE THE PLANET!!! THERE MAY BE ONES WITH BETTER SPECS, BUT THE SNES IS THE CLASSIC THAT WAS THE FOUNDATION FOR THEM!!! IT ALSO HAS BETTER GAMES, WHOSE ONLY "PROBLEM" IS THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE TACKY FLASHY LIGHTS AND PRETTY COLOURS THAT ALL YOU ANNOYING, IMBELCILIC KINDS THINK MAKE A GAME GOOD. HOW VERY WRONG YOU ARE!!!!

so, atari jaguar, eh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Okay, this is the last time that I am going to say this.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SNES

The only reason that I say it sucks is because it annoys Conor, who I happen to go to school with. We play screwed up little games to see who can annoy the other the most, and by using the SNES thing I annoy him a lot. I've only once ever played a SNES, and I don't really have an opinion on it, so leave me the hell alone about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

you shouldn't insult the greats for your petty gains. never insult the snes on boards again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yeah! And... erm... LIKE YER MA!
    <anyone session 2 01 will get this>

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Finally. Somebody managed to put Barry in his place. The mighty Green Hand salutes you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Sven, anyone from the northside of Dublin "gets" that.

And for the record, the SNES was great. And Barry, with all due respect, if you can't annoy someone without bringing in a third party (in this case, the SNES) into it, you suck. Look at me and Phily, we annoy each other damn good without third parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Sven, anyone from the northside of Dublin "gets" that.

Em, hate to point this out, but *Everyone* gets that. you'd have to be very very dumb not to get that.

So there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

errr, I dont get it....

(of course i get it, I live in sligo, its the knacker capital of ireland)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by s0l
    errr, I dont get it....

(of course i get it, I live in sligo, its the knacker capital of ireland)

Ahem, ever been to a wee place called Moyclare in Limerick? Or almost anywhere on the northside of Dublin, hell, anywhere in Limerick. Hell, half the country's a knacker hole and the other half's a bog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Sven, everyone EVERYWHERE gets that. Especially on the boards. Although its spelt 'YORE MA' here (bit of an in-joke).

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

<sigh>... i meant in terms of the whole slagging of the phrase by ... well... originally Pod and then EVERYBODY at s2 2001... obviously the phrase is common. <sigh>... just the ripping the piss of it that i remember most fondly was then...

<sigh>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

I'd like to point out that Dundalk, is THE biggest knacker hole in Ireland! Hell on the face of the planet!

At least the scumbags from the other places aren't all also members of the Real IRA.

We have gangs of 8 year olds who go round attacking people with knives, screwdrivers & hammers! Even though their half your size if you even push them out of the way there'll be about 20 of their relations after you within the hour, all of whom are members of various terrorist organisations. It's not much fun, believe me.

The dundalk version of "your ma" is " AUUUUUGH YUR MUDDER!"
    (pronounced in a strong dundalk, skanger accent)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Well obviously its a ripping the piss thing :) I honestly cant imagine that ANYONE except the most hardcore skangers still use that phrase as a genuine insult...

A

You can't blame the 8 year olds for their actions, it's all their parents fault.

The above statement is bollocks. Dammit, when I was 8 I knew a scewdriver piercing skin was a Bad Thing and when it was me holding the screwdriver it was a Very Bad Thing and when it was me holding the screwdriver and it was my skin that got pierced then it was an Insanely Bad Thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭scorphonic

Plasticman wrote:
    you shouldn't insult the greats for your petty gains. never insult the snes on boards again.

Hmmmmm.....guess this is a bit far back but here goes nothing...

Just as it was then and is now...THE SNES SUCKS.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You're fucking stupid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement