Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arena = pwned

Options
  • 04-08-2002 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i played an arena battle today with my weakened company of veteran srm jeeps (avg skill 4/4)

(only 8)

went up against a locust-1E , these things are just plain mean, no worries about heat and they have 2 ML's and 2 SL's

it managed to kill 5 of my jeeps, but my opening salvo tore its leg off and it remained prone for the rest of the game.

i didnt lose any of my crew just jeeps, andi won a whopping 30 million prize.

with replacements totaling 2.4 mill not a bad days work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

yeah you can some times take down mechs by sheer number but ... I don't like the 1E locust ... not a lot of armour compared to the other locust .. it's nice to have 4 tons.

I've been doing badly in my duels so far 8 won 19 lost :).

but won a LW and managed to stay on top of the Retal ... my forces are reduced but I do have a 1/1 MAD 4A leading my forces :)

I just currently have a problem with Works so I have to build around 100 Res... which is going to take a while :)

nev is a great game ... but it is a long play not a short play like the many other webgames gotta love the 6 hours battle I had over 1 zone :) 6 mechs verus 60 INF 7 vech and 2 mechs ... I'm glad I had a second pilot to help me we took 3 mechs each and just took out his vech and mechs first while avoiding his inf.... INF can strip any unit very quickly if you are not careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Hmm well
    My record is 120-90 with roughly 600-700 million in prize money in total. and as for the jeeps, the 1E was stupid , my 1V took out a comp of 4/5 gun JEP-SRM without internal damage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

can you beleive i have to do this to get my ip :/

Advertisement