Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teamwork?

Options
  • 04-08-2002 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭

are there any "extreme sports" that involve teamwork.
    I can't think of any.
    I suppose thats one of the reasons some people enjoy extreme sports because its you doing your thing, going at your own pace and you don't have some coach screaming at you.

www.geocities.com/bentforkbmx
    accension@newjack.dahomelands.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭cerebus

Originally posted by accensi0n
    are there any "extreme sports" that involve teamwork.
    I can't think of any.

Climbing is one that springs to mind - it requires quite a bit of teamwork between you and your climbing partner.

Admittedly it isn't really a 'team sport' with a coach and the like, so it probably isn't the kind of thing you were looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

white water rafting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Wake Boarding, who's gonna drive the boat! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭teck-x5

in the x-games they have syncronised(sp?) skateoarding on vert:rolleyes:
    hawk and mcdonald(i think) have won it 5 years runing:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Teamwork is achieved constantly by a tonne of the what I like to call alternative sports. There are only a few examples there such as the doubles in Vert (skating). We get together and pitch in just like everyone else, we're not freaks ya know ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement