Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jhonen Vasquez

Options
  • 04-08-2002 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

So, in the interest of safety, who is everyone's favorite Jhonen Vasquez character? Or you can question my faith.

Favorite Jhonen Vasquez Character? 13 votes

Nny
    0% 0 votes
    Eff
    7% 1 vote
    Devi
    0% 0 votes
    Zim
    7% 1 vote
    G.I.R.
    15% 2 votes
    Squee
    7% 1 vote
    Psycho Doughboy
    23% 3 votes
    Happy Noodle Boy
    0% 0 votes
    Yay! Comics rule!!
    30% 4 votes
    No Garóg, you're a complete loser for waiting outside Sub City for an hour waiting for it to open today.
    0% 0 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

ZIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

TICKLE ME HELMO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

why does everyone hate wobbly headed bob? What did he do to deserve his cruel treatment?

And as a point of interest, whaddaya think of my name/(my real name, Garóg)

... actually my favourite is and always will be HNB and anyone who doesn't hold him as THEIR GOD will suffer. Because i can!

Oh and your name is nice and funky. worry not.

RUB ME FEETS! ME FEETS, GRANPAPPY!!!!

• Advertisement

why am i the only one who chose Devi?
    I admire her for beating the complete sh/t out of johnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Yes you are really sad.
    and you didnt include atari jaguar.a crime punishable by death/editing by herr Asuka.

What does your name have to do with nny?

I CAN SMELL YOUR BUTT!

MOO MOO MOO I'M VOODOO CURSING YOU!

MOCK MY GOITERS!?

RISE UP AND BARE YOUR BISCUIT FILTHY FANGS AGAINST THE OPPRESSIVE LEASH WEILDING DEMON!

reasons why HNB is my hero. ... Anyone who remembers Stickman <don't ask if you don't> will understand why letting me see HNB is a BAD thing.

HAPPY NOODLE BOY FOR LEADER!

"I just caught my wife in bed with a weiner" lolololol

I note with some dismay the lack of Schmee as an option in the thing. And Filler Bunny... and that girl from I Feel Sick. And toilet guy. And various others. And what of Vasquez? He's been in various panels and self parodying "autobiographical" strips. And satan? AND PEPITO! WHERE IS MY PEPITO?!?!?!?!?!?

Garog, for your crimes against my love of vasquez I GIVE YOU SATANIC HEAD BITEY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

meheheeheheheheheheheehheeeheheheeehheee. my god i love noodle boy...i feel bad for nny though, no one's voted for him yet. all the charachters are wonderous, i had to choose noodle boy but i love G.I.R. equally and ZIM!! ah zim...i love devi too, fair f*cks to her for beating the crap out of nny. :D ah comics, *so* good.
    sHep :cool:

"I DON'T WANNA GET NAKED WITH THE BEARS AND STOP TRYIN' TO STICK THAT THING IN ME!!" -lenore
    (i know it's not jhonen but i don't care, it's funny)

• Advertisement

hugh ,what the hell is your problem? And i didnt include shmee because he's part + package of squee. And pepito as well.

Advertisement