Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adios

Options
  • 04-08-2002 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

So, this may very well be the last post I make before i return from the blur that is Amsterdam. Ill go on a manhunt for a webcafé though. So, uh, see you on friday, I guess.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

*hugs* Bon voyage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Seeya Man.

Buy Pot! plenty of Pot! or a prostitute!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

bring me back something green!
    not an irish flag,preferrably

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Goodbye, whoever you are!!

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Have fun and check that she's a woman... if that's what you want.

Hold it in for Sven once. One for me. Yeah...

And most important... DON'T GET STONED, FORGET HOW TO SPEAK LOSE YOUR PLANE TICKETS AND HAVE TO RING THE AIRLINE WHILE STILL STONED! ... it'd be like that Geico ad with the mimes... damn! THAT WAS A GREAT AD! pity you won't ever see it in ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

well, I found a webcafe. And this is the first website I'be visited. Oh, Sven, dont get mad at me if I dont show up on friday. I left with way too much on my mind, and I left at the worst possible time. i hate this place.

Is it really that bad? :(

Might I suggest a combination of hookers and pot to cheer you up?

yes. And no to hte combination. I dont do drugs, and as I told you, Ive given up on love. And sexual gratifictation.

I'm sorry. Don't give up on love. :( And most especially not sexual gratification, wonderful thing that it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Garóg, never ever give up on love. NEVER! I know you've had a rough couple of months, but don't give up on love dammit. Believe it or not, love (platonic (?) or in the other way) will get you through the hardest times of your life. So will pot.*

*Not really.

Anyway, just enjoy it as much as you can. Amsterdam is probably one of the dirtiest kips in Europe these days but see if you can go on a day tour out to the country like, just try and get out of Amsterdam for a day or two. By all accounts, Holland is a beautiful place outside of Amsteram.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

actually pot DOES get you through hard times. It kept me san... erm... non suicidal during these two stupid feckin months in HELL <read sacramento>.

But yeah... man. love ain't somethin you can take or give as you please.. love does what it wants and sometimes what it wants is what you don't. but, and trust me, it'll be your best friend if you let it. And just like best friends it'll sometimes hurt you, yes... but it'll almost always be there for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah, what he said. And what I said.

Just a note, when I said pot doesn't get you through hard times I was sort of more referring to how alcohol gets you through hard times. It provides immeadiate relief whilst making long term pain even greater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

oh garog don't give up on love! i wish i had the descriptive touching and heartwarming skills of the above, but i don't so you'll just have to imagine my sincerity through my bluntness.:rolleyes:
    oh an for gods sake don't give up on sex because you are the only one who has reassured me that i am, in fact, dateable,
    so your exit from the romantic scene of life would leave me pretty ****ed.....sniff...will be all alone forever....goddam french assholes and their smelly cheese annoying me

WE CAN BE ALONE TOGETHER!!!!
    (whoa, that's pretty oxymoronic.)

Advertisement