Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IwW on TV in Aug 10th.

• 05-08-2002 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Here are the details; The show is called 'Sports Monthly' and will be on this Saturday August 10th, at 1:30pm. The station is Network 2, on Irish station that can be picked up on some western parts of England and Wales. It'll be highlighted on the show.

If you like the high ligths, please contact RTE and let them now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Isn't network 2 on digital. So people outside eire should be able to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

How long is the show on for Ill have to tape it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

they are only showing a 2minute highlight reel this time around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

was the clip shown? - i missed the first 2/3 minutes of the show so unless it was shown first it wasnt on/ - if it was will the show be repeated again?

p.ps any news on the video bomb?

• Advertisement

yeah there was a problem somewhere along the line and the clips were not show this time around, oh well.
    Good news on the video front, its just about ready to ship, all we are waiting on is the covers to arrive in the post, which is sometime this week, so all allowing , launch day SHOULD be this weekend or monday, so get those orders in.

good news bomb

will it be a limited release (i.e. just a couple of hundred copies or will you bet as many copies out as possible - budget permitting) and in as many shops as possible or just in the planet?

Video will be limited edition as its the first show so seriously get your copy asap, we are trying to make it as available as possible so if you know anyone with a shop let us know:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

The tape will be on sale until and at our next show and that will be it for the moment. Beisdes the Irish Whip website, you can also buy the tape at 'The Forbidden Planet' and Temple Com (Aston Quay).

Its over three and a half hours long and is excellent VQ with great matches too.

what does VQ stand for? video quality?

• Advertisement

yup

and the commentary? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Gary Graham aka IWW Webmaster said to me commentary was good. I am getting my copy soon.

Advertisement