Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well... *I* saw this coming

Options
  • 06-08-2002 6:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

people more dateable than you (97%)
    people just as dateable as you (0%)
    people less dateable than you (2%)

God bless thespark. Truly.

YAY! LOW SELF ESTEEM PROVES WELL FOUNDED! ZIING!

<sven does happy "I WAS RIGHT" dance ignoring the painfully obvious... dare you tell him???!?????!??!?!?!?>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Again it's correctly assumed me to be male... somehow. 86% confidence had it.... cool!

NOW onwards to retake the personality test and see what I've become since my stint as an "artist" <previously "mastermind", previously "guru">.

Well... I'm a dreamer. I don't want to screw up my record 99% lazy score <by being honest might I add... somehow>.

SO I'm doing the innerchild again. Let's see if I'm a Little Old Filthy Pervert again shall we?

<yes I AM this bored and awake>

My inner child is a:

Diva of the Sewers
    (Perverse Ignored Dysfunctional Adult)

If you want to know what that means... look it up. DAMMIT!

... I'm gonna finish this thread on Funky Digs... just realised how annoying this must be. Especially to adam. Sorry. I'm sleepy and ... odd mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

ah, another creature of the night... (eventhough its 3:10 iun the afternoonover here, im scared to go out at night)

You Funky dig people seem to scrutinize us a lot.... grr. Yes, I have seen Funky Dig. It's cool, but I will nevert be invited on....*sniff**

oh yeah, Wylde Chylde. I'm too scared to take the date test beacause im scared ittl reveal what I've known all along...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I'm 86% dateable, yet I never score, so Sven .. don't worry about your low score.

Also, this scared the **** out of me but TheSpark had 80% confidence I was a woman.

I'm also apparently 29% gay.

Well.. I'm something like 51% gay <which it claims is exactly what the majority of gay men are???>.

Also in the sex test, I told it I was a 17 year old bisexual. So now I'm supposed to score while 17 <quite possible> and will have sex with only 10 guys <no girls> and only 3 of them will I love. ... erm... joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Well, Sven, when worst comes to even worse, you can have me.
    Anytime you want
    baby
    *rubs nipples*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

<BEGS>
    Originally posted by dukman

You Funky dig people seem to scrutinize us a lot.... grr. Yes, I have seen Funky Dig. It's cool, but I will nevert be invited on....*sniff**

</BEGS>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

oh dukman, i feel your pain (& fear!!) about being dateable !!!
    i avoid that particular test with a certain passion, for am scared to be judged in very un-flattering way......
    (sniff sniff......will be all alone forever......)

• Advertisement

nah..you're too hot not to be dateable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

ahh! there 80% sure I'm a chick! but I'm in the middle! I walk the line! booyah!

Enfant Terrible
    (Perverse Ignored Dysfunctional Child)
    awh, thats changed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

the monkey is touching the man!!!!!!!!!!
    why god why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <head explodes>

my email is s0l@barrysworld.com i cant remember all my results so go that way! w00t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

78% dateable
    87% female
    wylde chylde
    23% gay

...that's all i can remember,i'm not sure if i've done others

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

65% dateable. It says people probably find me fute (funny and cute).
    24% gay
    18% bastard
    59% cut throath (they don't have that test anymore)
    91% pure
    46% lazy
    And my inner child is the toymaker. Sort of like a mad scientist.
    Also my personality is a Healer.

is confused.....am in frace, but yet can hear strangled snatches of anya (SHUDDERS) from below this room....odd, that.
    And dukman, i will not grace your post with a reply. though you are entitled to your opinon of course, mine just differs.
    ahhhhhhh nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no more goddam synthesized crapola music !
    I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS FREAKY COUNTRY!!!!:confused: :mad: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

I only remember emgarassment, and that i'll love everyone i have sex with, which is extremely sad! And i remember barry aldwell turning out v. impure (but so did hou man, i think!) and quite a bastard, but he didn't need a test to tell him he wasn't dateable! He he he......... sorry barry! oh, he didn't take the gay test either...... interesting. Comment Barry??

Well I'm friends with Barry and I can tell you all the dirt. He got 99% bastard but claims that he faked most answers. He definitely didn't. He IS 99% bastard. And obsessed with guns. I'm just posting this because he threatened to sue me if I slandered him and I'm seeing if he was serious. Also he threatened to flush my dog down the toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Firstly, on the bastard test, I said that I got 99% and Conor said that I must have faked it. I did, but that's not the point. The point is that 0% are more bastardy than me, 0% as bastardy as me and 100% less bastardy than me. Everything else in Conor's post is actually the truth, so I won't sue him. I'll just kill him instead.

And on the homosexuality test, myself and Conor are two of the few non-homophobic people in our school, so I don't care how gay a test says I am. And I was only 20% anyway.

And Ailbhe, at least I didn't say in the purity test that I had sex in a silage pit.

P.S. My gun obsession has recently subsided to a simple fascination.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

orangerhino, aka bob, yes? i thought you were like one of the manwhores of session one? was i THAT wrong??
    and s0, you said booyah, therefore, I have a sneaking suspicion i may have made your acquaintance were you at session 1 02? ??
    i can't see what i'm typing right now cos my screens gone a bit blue. that explains this post being nonsensical. i just have to find out if i know s0l cos booyah was a big part of my CTYI experience.

oh and thespark thing: i'm 79% lazy and pregnant and i'm gonna have four babies. and they're most likely to get clubfoot.

• Advertisement

Hmm, Bob + Manwhore = no. I was a gay best friend to a lot of girls though, which can be roughly translated as "ugly fat straight friend who does not have a chance with me". Either way, I had fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Right, i am........75% dateable.
    .........................84% lazy.
    .........................I will have sex with 1 person, at the age of 19, who i will love, and it'll be a long and fruitful relationship.
    .........................I am 80% a woman...Damn Fu<king spark, never liked it anyway.....
    ........................32% gay.
    ........................23% bastard.

Okay, here are my full results. Yes, I was insanely bored today.

The Personality Test: ARTIST (Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler ) [Artisté? Me? No.]

The Inner Child Test: The Rich Bitch (Perverse Spoiled Functional Adult) [Um, okay. That's wrong.]

The Lazy Test: 54% lazy [Makes sense.]

The IQ Test: 122 [Um, okay. Me dumber than before.]

The Gay Test: 29% gay!

The Stress Test: 10% stressed. [Yeah, laid back Bob.]

The Gender Test: You are definitely a woman! 80% confidence. [Like, what the ****?]

The Slut Test: 39% slutty. [If only someone would take advantage of it!]

The Bastard Test: 27% bastard! [A bit too high for my likings.]

The Bitch Test: 10% bitch! [Okay ..]

The Greed Test: 40% greedy! [Damn, way too high.]

The Wealth Test: 40 years old! [$1,000,000 by the time I'm 40? Okay!]

The Sex Test: 2 people! (First: 19, Love: 1) [Eh?]

The Un-Telligent Test: 53% Un-telligent! [Me? Untelligent? That's um-possible.]

The Pregnancy Test: 3 children. [Maybe.]

The Death Test: January 20, 2064 (76) [Not a patch on mi abuelo, RIP.]

The Purity Test: You are 81% Pure! [Yeah, that's me. A little angel. Or not. Wayyy off here folks.]

The Dateable Test: 86% Dateable. [Now if only I could find someone who'd date me?]

So, there's me.

Bob! seeing as i am too scared to take the dateable test for fear of embarrasing negativity, and you really REALLY want to date someone.......perhaps we cold come to some arrangement?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Funky Dig is the only place one can hide from all these scary new people whom one can't visualise, and one keeps thinking one knows but doesn't.
    <me goes running into Sven's comforting arms. *snuggle*>

Hat Girl, perhaps we can make some arrangement. Although, seens as I don't even know your name ... well, hmm. Either way, we shall make an arrangement to meet in a secret place that no one in CTYI knows of, it be known as St. Stephen's Green. Indeed.

Here's more of my results I forgot to post:

Pregnancy Test: Not pregnant (phew. Then it was the cafetetorium* food). 2 children.

Sex Test: 2 people, love one of them, first at 16 (This year? I doubt it strongly, fute as I am).

Stress Test: 12%

*Cafetorium™: A word invented by me to make the cafeteria sound more interesting. Pron. caf - ey - tory - um. Noun.
    Plr. Cafetorii

Here's another meaning for cafetorium™:

Cafetorium™: An exotic coffee made from the scrapings of a cremetorium oven.
    Pron. caf - ey - tory - um. Noun.
    Plr. Cafetorii
    Verb. Cafetoriumating

Orangerhino - I am theresa of the hat.
    Be forewarned : to remove it is to die.

• Advertisement

Ah, hello Theresa. I shall endeavour to remove your hat at least once in my life, but I promise I will have good reasons and therefore you won't kill me. Or you will, either way ... Yay!

Advertisement