Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well... *I* saw this coming

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Sugar! Yayyyy! Hooray! Oh my God, I forgot. I should have left work 10 minutes ago. Hello Mr. Overtime pay! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

thats it.....screw the dastards for a much money as you can, and then sell the secret map of the treasure island to the boss for 1million euro.
    (we all know the map is really a loada crap)

No, I'll sell him a map to a donkey farm. That way, he will say there is no treasure. But seens as we know that donkeys are to be treasured, we shall be right and our consciences clear.

come frolic with me bob!
    you are the chosen one!
    i have decided that you are the messiah!
    come, dear one, and frolic madly!

Hooray! Frolicking, I haven't heard that word in ages. We can frolick through the cat-less meadows admiring the donkeys and such. Yay, frolicking shall be fun! I am the chosen one and the messiah? Hooray. But only if you can be my chosen one and messiah.

• Advertisement

that sounds godd...but now the froggies are kdnapping me and taking me to brittany! will be back saturday night, i think...
    i will try to get a computer, but probably wont be able....!
    no!!!!

Aww, I'll miss ya honey. I shall defend our hallowed soil, and the bedroom, against the evil cats. The donkeys shall help!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Get a room.

Get a life. ;)

?????<puzzled confusion>?????????

Anyway.....*gives boys odd look*.....
    brittany was ****tany and i hate the sun more now.
    the donkeys are cool.
    the cats are evil.
    i missed the reunion.
    i will sacrifice the french student to the donkeys, for SHE is the one who prevented my attendance!!
    die!
    DIE, MINION OF LUCIFER!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I believe he was commenting on our friendly conversation .. some people seem to believe we're flirting. Oddballs. That frog girl shall burn in hell after the donkeys stand all over her! You better come in next week Theresa ... oh indeedy!

but we ARE flirting! outrageously! and its fun!
    look at your sig, goddammit!
    i love you, man.;)

Yeah, it's fun. I love you too Theresa. And I might add that your sig is nowhere near as flirtacious as mine, but yours helps our cause of rising the donkeys to positions of power.

i think the donkeys are very important.
    that is why they are in prominance in my sig.
    otherwise, you'd be THERE sweetie!

Isn't there room for both me and the donkeys? *sniffle*

ah....i'll consider it...!

Advertisement