Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

linkin parks new song

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Satan's Kitten

i do actually like Linkin Park and forgive me but i did get the remix album, its not that bad in parts, Jonathon Davids bit on 1stp klosr is one of the higher point. anyway i had a different point, what was it? o yeah, deco's rite they r like an introducton to metal. i liked them then papa raoch then slipknot. now i'm all normal and like decent bands like S.O.A.D. and that good stuff.

i dont think it hurt Linkin Parks rise to fame and high chart posisions that the lead singer and MC r fine specimon (i am aware i spelt that wrong, but i have already stated somewhere that i cant spell for $hit) of the male race.

did that make sense? i tend to not make sense alot

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 darque

Originally posted by deco
    In all fairness, they really where always marketed at the 14 old angry market...

I consider them training bras for those new to metal...
    Spot on man, spot on! Lets just hope they grow outta those training bras!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Satan's Kitten

u cant speak too loudly on this subject, u loved them a few months ago! yes u've moved on to bigger and louder things, but so have the rest of us! ach the iritation! anyway even if u dont still like their music a bit of u'll b grateful for them gettin u into the metal. not if ur u efa, cuz u've had the good music round u all ur life.

ach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

But the thing that REALLY písses me off is the way "uneducated" gothings and moshers saw they are a really good example of a metal band....

ARGH:mad:

We should have a metal program in school to teach these kids the differences between proper metal music and faux metal music...

or something...I've just stopped caring...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by deco
    But the thing that REALLY písses me off is the way "uneducated" gothings and moshers saw they are a really good example of a metal band....

ARGH:mad:

We should have a metal program in school to teach these kids the differences between proper metal music and faux metal music...

or something...I've just stopped caring...
    Or... you could just line them up and shoot them all...

G`wan Slayer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Your ideas are intresting I would like to subscribe to your newsletter...

Advertisement