Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell am i doing in france???

Options
  • 06-08-2002 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

indeedy-oh, i am currently trying valiantly to decipher goddamn french computer keyboard - letters are all screwy and dont ask me to find apostrophes or the little *at* signs in emails.......
    the weather is feckin great tho, one must admit, and the fresh male meat is pretty damn good - if only they were as openly sex-crazed as moi....but hey,not everything can be good.
    had delightful experience of attending friends guitarist brothers house yesterday, where his only concern was about where the hash in *EEEeeeerrlond* comes from, before presenting moi with some amazing stuff of morrocan origin....oh, the bliss......
    if i didnt completely despise french people, im sure i actually might like them should they all look,think, and act lke him......mmmmmm
    anywayz this is taking me ages to type so i will love ye and leave ye, ye adorable donkeys,
    love
    theresa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

ph34r us, for are both in foreign countries. And I also HATE the frenh. I'm not normally racist, but I've has some SH**TY experiences with them. My frineds mom is a complete psychotic bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

i'm also stuck in France. Let me take a moment to screm in frustration-
    ahem
    i am at this moment huddled over a lap top connected to a mobile phone. it's sooooo slow. but my friend's dad'd company picks up the bill. So i can't complain about that . but i can (and do) compln about everything else.
    but at the moment i don't have the time so let me just say this-
    I. Want. To. Go. Home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Kate!!! i miss you so much sweetie its un-feckin-real!!!
    i even miss your frequent crazed rants about random things that vaguely annoy you.......baaaaaa.......but one must sympathise with you over the french dealy (dealy? who am i? you??!!) coz i know what its like hun. anyway. the main message being given by this board is..... DON'T COME TO FRANCE !!! EVER!!!
    you have been warned.

yes. I've been 3 times. IT SUCKS. So does Holland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

oh god, poor you.....all stuck in france......such disadvantanged children you must be

• Advertisement

that's mean.

You wont believe this, but a dutch keyboard is actually BETTER than an irish one. Its the way Its laid out. I came home and it was like, whoa! So inferior! I wonder what a scottish keyboards like?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Kate; Theresa; when you guys back?? be back by the 17th! big frigginf reunion!!

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not the 17th!!! i fly in on the 18th!!!
    pppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:( :

I'm home. I'm home. I'm home.
    I've been to France 14 times in my 15 years on this Earth and i hate it.
    Yuck to the food.
    Yuck to the poeple.
    Yuck to the preasure to wear shorts.
    Yuck yuck yuck to the fact that i have to spend 5 weeks (2 this year, thank god for ctyi) in a campervan with my family.

i miss you too Theresa. lots and lots and lots and lots.

kate, have you had some jolt?
    some caffeine of any description?
    oh god............have you overdone it on dextrose...AGAIN?
    you sound happy and high.
    am depressed.
    go away, oh person who can attend ctyi reunion.

sorry.
    i love you kate.
    boohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo
    I MISS YOU KATE!!!
    PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

poor poor treasa.....................you sound so lonely and sad......................POINT AND LAUGH :p nahhhhh... the reunion might be put back to the 30th tho? it hasn;t been decided????

even if it isn't put back to the 30th i'll go on my own and sit by myself in stephens green, crying quietly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Theres gonna be one on the 17th and the 31st, as my executive powers have kicked in.

So there.

I LOVE YOU NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

/me nudges Neil, you're in there boyo.

Anyway, God damn you Neil for stealing my idea of having one on the 31st and then taking the credit. Damn you to hell! Helllllll!

Originally posted by Hat Girl
    kate, have you had some jolt?
    some caffeine of any description?
    oh god............have you overdone it on dextrose...AGAIN?
    you sound happy and high.

overdose on dextrose ???!?
    that doesn't sound like me
    oh wait yes it does
    but never again i swear ;)

oh kate my dearest little donkey...
    you and dextrose create some sort of inhuman beast...
    plz don't o.d. on it again, its more than the world can handle!

Hey I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't even know what dextrose was until you told me I'd had too much of it.

People on dextrose and all it's variants are insanely funny, and they rock. But if they come out of it bad then it all sucks.

Damn that fscking squirrel. I swear to God, he's following me. From Dublin 1 to Dublin 13 ... the dastard!

kate didnt exactly turn out too compatible with dextrose.
    im all in favour of drug use, but some people are already nutty enough without any help.... (nudges kate)
    hmm Kate? HMMM???!

• Advertisement

Everyone's compatible with dextrose dammit ... evvvveeeerrrrryyyyoooonnnneeeee!

oh compatible to a certain stage, but after that it just plain dangerous if overdosed on...like anything really.

Too much of anything is bad for you. Life is all about finding happy mediums.

hahahaha indeed...i have discovered that there is only so much popping candy i can eat without being paranoid for an hour afterwards....

Is it Irish popping candy or French popping candy? Thar be subtle differences between the two!

i am in france.
    therefore....you are talented youth, yes?

Talented shmalented. It was a simple enough question, I thank you kindly for your ever so sarcastic answer. Indeed. ;)

i like sarcasm:D
    'ees good sh!t man' *pronounced in jamaican accent*

Yes, sarcasm rocks *ever* so much. :rolleyes:

Ah no, seriously, sarcasm does rock. So does the fat comic book guy from the Simpsons, if I can grow up to be half the man he is I'll be happy.

• Advertisement

i think growing up to be quqrter his size would be a healthy weight....
    teeheehee
    the sugar is taking effect!
    i am joyous!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement