Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Coral on Phantom?

Options
  • 06-08-2002 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi....

I was listening to Phantom last night and I heard something about the Coral being in studio on Friday....could anyone let me know what time they are on at? Also, does this mean they are performing in Dublin at the weekend? Just got the new album and have seen them at Witnness & Ambassador...next big thing IMO :)

thanks,

Cerdito

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlisonC

The Coral were due to be in to the Phantom Studios on Friday but due to the fact that they are unable to make it to Dublin on Friday this is being rescheduled for a later date.

we will keep you posted!

many thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

i seen the coral in the ambassador back in january and didnt think they were all that great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i thought they were great at that gig...

though clearly overshadowed by BRMC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Cerdito

They were certainly better than the Lost bloody Prophets and Andrew WK!!

thanks AlisonC for the info....let me know when they're playing if you find out...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

didn't stay for andrew w**k...

lost prophets weren't as bad as i had expected but it was BRMC 1 and the coral 2...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

brmc were amazing at that gig,lost prophets were good but **** at ozzfest and as for mr.WK,i thought he was **** before the gig but he put on a good show IMO and made the night more enjoyable but there is no ay he should have been headlining!

Advertisement