Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvidia Geforce3 capture drivers

• 06-08-2002 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi there I was wondering if anyone has the Nvidia Geforce3 Ti200? It has A/V Input ports (Composite, S-Video, Audio) and dv. I want to get the Composite and Audio ports working so I can capture video. I got the detonator xp drivers and my that's installed but in Adobe Premier I can't capture. I got the WDM drivers and I could capture then but I was loosing about 200 frames per minute which is ridiculous. Also every time I got into windows XP reported an error. I've now removed the WDM drivers.
    Does anyone have any idea how to get capture working now?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

As far I know you have to use the manufacturers driver to use the video capture.The detonator drivers are uniform drivers for all nvidia cards wheras the manufacturers drivers contain the relevant information for the cards features even though they may be older drivers.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Patrick

How can I find out who manufactered it? The machine was bought in Aldi. It's a P4 and the make is medion and they just have generic drivers on their site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

look at the actual card itself.
    if there's no immediately apparrent brand name or model number printed on it, search for the FCC ID code.
    enter it here: www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/ and see what comes up.

Advertisement