Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manic's gig in point

Options
  • 06-08-2002 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

I heard the manic's are playing a gig in early december in the point does anyone know when the tickets go on sale?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

tickets on sale already...set ya back 38.50 methinks though i could be a fiver off either way...

ian brown is supporting...and it is a greatest hits tour!

1st december - point depot doors 7pm ian brown onstage at 7.45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Got two but it cost 88 euro with that bloddy service charge rip off merchants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

if you don't wanna pay the service charge....don't use the service...buy your ticket from road records or the sound cellar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Didnt have the cash so i to get the da to order them on his cretit card and pay him back didnt want to go all the way over to him borrow the money all the way in to town and then back home it would have cost nearly the same in bus fares and a lot more effort

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Sound Cellar have a service charge too...
    just thought I'd throw that in there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by Frenzy
    Sound Cellar have a service charge too...
    just thought I'd throw that in there...

Yeah, 1 Euro. Ticketmaster charge 1.90 for cash purchases, 12.5% for credit card.

TBMC charges no service charge for its tickets by the way...

Advertisement