Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ooooooohh tainted love

Options
  • 06-08-2002 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

soft cell are playing in the ambassador 16th october...cheesy 80's musik at its best!!!

and dont forget a-ha are playing too...and supergrass...and coldplay...and badly drawn boy...and ryan adams...and idlewild...hehehe yay!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

what? ahh? tell me all! how much? what time? r tickets on sale? I NEED INFOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

for your information they will be playing a hefty dollup from their new album Cruelty without Beauty, so less of the cheesy 80's music...more like interesting naughties music......you can expect tainted love will be slipped in there too though at some stage !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

sounds good anyway, if im raking in the money i will go
    sodiumlightbaby, can i just say i love ur name!

why thank you...all compliments gratefully accepted....soft cell will be fantastic ..saw them in London last year and they were amazing...if you like that type of thing......you work in helter shelter right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well,i dont work in helter shelter i work in the shelter where its hosted
    if u were at the last one i was in the cloak room :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

I will be at this gig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Their new stuff is pretty good - sounds like The Grid with Marc Almond on vocals, which is ostensibly what it is. They'll play enough 80s stuff to keep you happy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

They were due to play last year around Novemeber if I remember correctly but were mysteriously and silently cancelled. Hopefully it goes through this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

I didn't know they were playing! Marc Almond is one of my musical heros. I highly recommend his autobiography, Tainted Life. I will most definitely be there!

November was rescheduled to March, which was then rescheduled to May which was then cancelle due to recording committments (or something)...this gig will not be cancelled...it's the first gig iin the tour to promote the new album....and i can't bloody wait !

• Advertisement
Advertisement