Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this is excellent..too funny

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Yes. I was in stitches. Really. I was in bits. Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

v. nice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

oh great...thats just ruined my day now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

jimbob en mr t are probably really ashamed that they know you personally
    dumb tool couldnt even spell 'and' properly
    oh yeah, that stupid gay ass wish of yours? *** i wish they'd stop making ****e like this ***hahaha!!!*** it will never happen.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh yes, that was teh funneh [/sarcasim]

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript> function Show() {
    alert(document.vito.qnum.value + ' is the number of times you should be kicked in the ass because you thought that stupid **** like this actually works, you are probably one of those people that forwards those gay chainletters to your entire addressbook..');
    alert(document.vito.first.value + ' probably does not give a flying **** about you cuz you waste your time with **** like this.'); alert('The fact that you chose ' +
    document.vito.qcol.value + ' does not mean a goddamn thing. Hello Einstein, it is just a color.'); alert(document.vito.qpet.value + ' is dead.');
    alert(document.vito.qwork1.value + ' en ' + document.vito.qwork2.value + ' are probably really ashamed that they know you personally.'); alert('Oh yeah, that stupid gay ass wish of yours? *** ' +
    document.vito.odpow.value + '***HAHAHA!!*** It will NEVER happen.');
    alert('now get back to work');
    } </SCRIPT>

Since I started coding web apps myself, I've become quite paranoid as to where my info goes, so I had to check it out myself. Turns out it doesn't go anywhere, and all processing is done on the client with a script that pretty much gives the game away.

Makes me feel kinda good I didn't fill out the form :D

;-phobos-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well what else did you think it was Weston? These Javascript thingies have been around for a long time - and they're still really lame! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by phobos

Since I started coding web apps myself, I've become quite paranoid as to where my info goes, so I had to check it out myself. Turns out it doesn't go anywhere, and all processing is done on the client with a script that pretty much gives the game away.

Makes me feel kinda good I didn't fill out the form :D

;-phobos-)

Goddamn Wes you're my hero, just think of all the time you've just saved me. I dunno how long it would have taken me to fill 1s in on every field, but it is time better wasted on boardsie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

A its a Classic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

anyone see the jerry springer one? that was fairly funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭apiou

Sorry but that is a

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭apiou

as old a the hills - and really not very funny no upon refleciton not funny at all real a.... rubbish

Advertisement