Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute RAesults

Options
  • 06-08-2002 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

ok does anyone know what the story is with results from the institute (leeson st.)?

ive heard different things.......

one person told me the school dont get them and they're posted out.

another person told me we have to go to the school.
    and
    another person told me we have to wait for the internet release.

me = CONFUSED!!!

can anybody shed some light on this???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Well i can't speak for the inistitute exactly, but i goto bruce college in limerick(private) and the school are getting the results. As far as i know all the private schools get the results if they so wish unless you applied to do your lc late (E10 form), i.e. friend of mine only dropped out of college 2days before the deadline and his are being posted out as he's down as a late applicant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 RexLupus

Its about 7 the day there comin out and i still dont know how were gettin them peachey. I do remember bein told by morris and dalton that we dont go in to collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 RexLupus

scratch that, just got 'em in the mail......rum, rum evrywhere....

Advertisement