Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To All P(h)ub Crawlers

Options
  • 06-08-2002 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

I will not be there at this p(h)ub crawl which i started because i will be leaving to go on my holidays in the morning. I was meant to be leaving on the 12th but the dates on the tickets got mixed up and now were leaving on the 10th. This so much sux, you all have fun and i'll probably see ya all when i get back. If any of you's are in town on firday i will be there the whole day. So text me if you wanna meet up.

Much love to you all have a brill P(h)ub Crawl

Luv Metalish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

That's such a pity Metalish! I had a drink with your name on it! I was so hoping to meet everyone particularly your good self for starting the whole p(H)ub crawl thing! Hopefully there will be further oppertunities i.e more pub crawls etc on which we can get to know each other! Hav a brilliant holiday anyway and if there are any more pub crawls i'll buy you that drink then!

Toodles!

Amz xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I'M BACK!!!! Feels like I've been away for ages..
    Anyways we could make this P(h)ub Crawl a regular thing.
    Maybe have it as an anniversary,every year?quarterly?monthly?bi monthly? I could go on, but yez get the gist.........

Advertisement