Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best He-man Stuff And Whatnows!

Options
  • 07-08-2002 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Ok... yeah... this is kinda in anticipation of the supposed new he-man series they're making <i've seen the new toy line... actually... i bought skeletor... i liked skeletor>. It's based on the ORIGINAL (and not crappy future) one. The only difference is that this He-Man is actually a teenage boy from earth who gets transformed to he-man in the usual way <as opposed to prince whassisname>... or so i gather. Anyway, it's corny enough to work.

It's also hoping someone from RTE will notice this and get the idea to rescreen the original series'... and the D&D cartoon series. And maybe thundercats?

HE-MAN character? 8 votes

He-Man
    0% 0 votes
    Skeletor
    12% 1 vote
    Orca <however his name was spelled>
    50% 4 votes
    Man At Arms
    0% 0 votes
    Battlecat
    0% 0 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    37% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Thundercats rocked! I still have all the toys of all of the good guys in my attic (except for Cheetara, who I thought wasn't manly enough at the time).

Has anyone noticed the way He-Man characters are very like FF
    characters?

Example:
    Battlecat - Red XIII
    He-Man - Wakka
    That little beady eyed wizard thing that I forget the name of - Vivi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

YUSS!!! D&D CARTOON SERIES!!! I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!!

Advertisement