Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gigs of the year so far...

Options
  • 07-08-2002 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

ya have to think back a while and you'll prob forget really great gigs n stuff...

the phundraiser was a great night...defo one of the gigs of the year...which reminds me phundraiser 2 was due in autumn...tis autumn now...where is it????

errrr...ozz(less)fest was great too...

errrr...gomez were great in the ambassador...

hmmmm...of course witnness was smashing!!...

jaysus i really cant think...turn have been great every time i saw them...

ah that frames gig (tho dont like them all that much) was great...mr rice, bellx1 and mundy were fantastic...

mundys gig in vicar st. that was great too!

right i'm gonna stop and hopefully remember some other ones later....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I've been to so many gigs this year so far and there are loads more to come, but the one that really stands out as a truly fantastic night all round was in Whelans on Paddy's night...Brando supported by Skyjack. Not only was the music tops, the whole damn night was tops! We just had a blast...ah the memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

low in christchurch-excellent
    mansun in ambassador-not great but worth it just to see them
    witnness of course
    turn

other gigs too but they werent gigs of the year!

i know jimmy eat world played a couple of gigs there if u were at any of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Saw Jimmy Eat World when they played with the Foos the night before Witnness. That was a really great gig too.
    Turn in Whelans was cool...the day they played 2 gigs there. Both were tops. Oh and the D4 gig there was excellent too, although it was a bit too loud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Arthur Lee at the ambassador a couple of months back was fantastic
    Apparantly the flaming lips at vicar st was amazing but i missed it.
    Boom Bip and Dose One at whelans a couple of weeks ago was pretty damn good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

turn - the frames - damien rice at witnness - and lots of others................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Tool

That is all

......maybe us and brando then sandi...i'll allow it

but Tool, like 'nam....if you weren't there you cant possibly know...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Gemma Hayes in Dolan's Warehouse in Limerick about 6 weeks ago. Fantastic.

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Gig of the year for me was definitely Gomez......They were just fantastic...had me grinning all the way thru!!! And the green energy gigs were great and the MULTIPLE turn gigs.:D

Advertisement