Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A couple of questions....

Options
  • 07-08-2002 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Hi there!

A few questions about Phantom.

1) When are you going to get a live person on the breakfast show again? I'm missing Steve but anyone else will do, I guess!

2) When will you extend coverage south beyond Loughlinstown roundabout. The moment you hit the M11 the signal drops. It's a pity. Wouldn't it be great if we could listen to Phantom all the way down to Greystones...

Thanks!

Pino

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

rozeboosje,

1) You can always get your Phantom Fix over the internet, the streaming isnt great quality but it hits the spot!

www.phantomfm.com

2) I'd be willing to host thee breakfast show if there is some way of doing it from my appartment over an internet connection! (I have a really fast ADSL connection) :D

Resume:

I have no previous experience
    I have no qualifications
    I do not have a good radio voice (this is a guess).

I'll wait for the call!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

If u listen to Phantom over the internet, it gets kinda expensive.
    I'd love to do a morning show. GerK, we could give it a shot, whaddaya say?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭rozeboosje

The internet option would be great, except most of the times when I'm hitting the M11 I'm in my car and it's a bit of a nuisance having a 10-mile phone line hanging out of the back of it...

U have a computer in ur car? Cool! :p

Ha! I wish! Actually..... this is an idea of mine.... once mobile phone bandwidth gets to the stage where it can deal with streaming audio ...... and you can access the internet for free ..... build a car radio that is based on the premise that it connects to the internet, and finds on-line radio sites. You could drive from here to France and listen to Phantom all the way......

Bliss. Alas. Tis but a dream.

• Advertisement

That would rock beyond belief! Wow, I like the way ur brain works...

Don't talk about the brain. I'm *pinky*

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

I hear that if you`re caught driving with a 100m telephone cable and a computer in your car under the new system you get 2oo penalty points!but if youre acyclist with one and you smash into a car, you can claim off the car owners insurance company even if it was your fault.....

Ha! They gotta catch me first. You'll never get me alive!!!!!

Originally posted by Sandi
    If u listen to Phantom over the internet, it gets kinda expensive.
    I'd love to do a morning show. GerK, we could give it a shot, whaddaya say?!

Its just crazy enough to work!

*Stares at the powers that be*
    :)

• Advertisement

... and where *are* those powers anyway? The silence is deafening.

I'm not sure....(methinks GerK's a bit mad)

Originally posted by Sandi
    I'm not sure....(methinks GerK's a bit mad)

I told you I'm finee unless I come off my meds ...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

hey rozeboosje,if yourè a hot female aged 23 upwards,I for one would catch you pretty fast,if not i`ll take a rain check!

Advertisement